Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for anyone at space terrace sunday morning...

drfunk

i need help with a song id. of course had i not been going numb on the dance floor i would have just walked behing the dj booth and looked at the record. anyway, it was at about 9-10 am. vocal house tune with a lyric including something about the heart (guy on podium with visor was "giving his heart"? the place went bananas. any help?

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

You and me both smile.gif. I love a lot of the tunes tossed down out there, it's a bitch and a half to find IDs. I just dug up one from like 3 weeks ago "Jonesin'" by Circuit Boy Feat. Alan T. ... try finding that one!

hehe smile.gif

thanks for the tip. that bellini kicked my ass. i was only down for the weekend (from nyc) but i cant wait to go back! miami rocks! especially that terrace at space!

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

You won't find alot of them...they are limited quantity white labels that most regular people won't see until it's actual release to the public. The good dj's around here have a monopoly going on with all of the new records going out. I think! Not sure about this but I have a hunch it works this way.

I was there too. I had no idea what they were playing but I was FUBAR and it was phenominal. I can't wait to go back.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Archived