Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight at Sound garden May 10

Yeah Yeah just spoke to one of the employee’s there … something is going on there tonight that’s being kept Quite,

About three Months ago Some Big Stars was there, but for some reason they Keep it Very low Key Can't Figure

next week is the tempts party and that Vic Latino Dude’s Birthday Denny the Zacon Dude

Waay Kooolll

Originally posted by arkmoned

Yeah Yeah just spoke to one of the employee’s there … something is going on there tonight that’s being kept Quite,

About three Months ago Some Big Stars was there, but for some reason they Keep it Very low Key Can't Figure

next week is the tempts party and that Vic Latino Dude’s Birthday Denny the Zacon Dude

Waay Kooolll

kept quite? vicious is at tempts and rydell is closing out bunka. Soundgarden's marketing scheme this week was to keep quiet about whats going on there??? bad promoting tactic brotha

Waay Kooolll

Yeah yeah Christopher Reeves is going to take his first steps there tonight. No but Tina Ann is performing there.

Originally posted by carusomaas12

kept quite? vicious is at tempts and rydell is closing out bunka. Soundgarden's marketing scheme this week was to keep quiet about whats going on there??? bad promoting tactic brotha

Dude....... i just got home from this So8ndgarden place... must admitt is was a little off about 5-600 peeps i did not see any star there..

But Dude..... Aaaahh Bad Promoting tactic....... what the Fuck are you talkin about ....oh oh i get it you think i'm a Promoter.....no your a promoter Ass hole

And One more thing Dude Hunka bunka Was Dead just spoke to my Buddy john john:laugh:

....... i just got home from this So8ndgarden place... must admitt is was a little off about 5-600 peeps i did not see any star there..

I BELIEVE IN TELLING THE TRUTH AND THERE WAS NOWHERE NEAR 5-600 PEOPLE, MAYBE 150 AT ONE TIME. wELL CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK DENNY IN THE HOUSE. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhH bABYYYYYYYYYY

oh oh i get it you think i'm a Promoter.....no your a promoter Ass hole

no youre a promoter man.....and your mom is...:rolleyes:

you seriously have zero class...oh and btw...150 compared to bunka 1400-1500 last night. Nice job on "keeping it quiet" over there at soundgarden:rolleyes:

no youre a promoter man.....and your mom is...:rolleyes:

you seriously have zero class...oh and btw...150 compared to bunka 1400-1500 last night. Nice job on "keeping it quiet" over there at soundgarden:rolleyes:

Dude just telling you what i heard... and i was there i know what i seen..... Dude that club does not use promoters at least that i know of

Also Dude you sound like you the promoter dude from the caruso steak house........ that's a nice place I'd rather take an Enemia on a full stomach:idea:

Originally posted by mkutlass

....... i just got home from this So8ndgarden place... must admitt is was a little off about 5-600 peeps i did not see any star there..

I BELIEVE IN TELLING THE TRUTH AND THERE WAS NOWHERE NEAR 5-600 PEOPLE, MAYBE 150 AT ONE TIME. wELL CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK DENNY IN THE HOUSE. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhH bABYYYYYYYYYY

Dude Where were you in the Ladies Bathroom:laugh: i was there i idid say is was off from the last time i was there three weeks ago and i like your post you seem like a good guy,

Sorry bro there was about 150-200 people there last nite and I am a nice guy that tells the truth, mikey hates people that lie( NOT CALLING U A LIAR). It's a shame because lately Stevie been playing some jams, why didn't play like this in Dec.

NEXT WEEK MR TEMPTS......................DENNY BABY...OH AND I HOPE DENNY PLAYS "SHAKEDOWN"

Dude just telling you what i heard... and i was there i know what i seen..... Dude that club does not use promoters at least that i know of

Also Dude you sound like you the promoter dude from the caruso steak house........ that's a nice place I'd rather take an Enemia on a full stomach:idea:

I am not a promoter for Carusos...actually never been there. But thanks for knocking on my last name. Some people in my family will find that amusing....maybe we'll see you around soon:blown: