Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mtv sucks...

however i find myself watching sorority life... wtf? i dont like it, yet i find it some what entertaining??? another thing i noticed is that theres only about 15% of programming and the other 85% is advertising, product placements and commercials for more mtv shows... wtf??? is there a time when you say, im too old for mtv???

mtv was way cool back in the day... it's pop culture overkill now, but i still can't help watching it....

kinda off topic, but has anyone watched the I <3 the 80's series on vh1?? i think i've seen almost all of them, great stuff

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol then maybe we should hang out one time...

haha how come? would you snort wasabi? lol i have a bunch of friends like that, definitely fun people to hang out with... although it makes me wonder... how drunk are they when they do half the stuff on that show??

MTV is definitely not what it used to be...too much crap and not enough music...

lol DG, I also find Soritory life rather entertaining as well....I tuned in one time when I was bored and it kinda grew on me :laugh:

A couple of MTV shows I actually like though include "True Life" and Sex 2K....:aright:

Originally posted by mssabina

haha how come? would you snort wasabi? lol i have a bunch of friends like that, definitely fun people to hang out with... although it makes me wonder... how drunk are they when they do half the stuff on that show??

most of the time im sober when i do this crap... ive been doing things like that since i was a lil tater-tot...