Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blonde Or Brunette?

guest00901

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately brunette/black hair!

this totally blonde hair is SOOOOOO played i can´t stand it any more. it looks boring, plain and definately NOT SEXUAL (at least to me). and there seems to be a "trend" or something going on here in germany, i was in a small club at the weekend and wtf?? except for 8 girls (and i counted them lol) EVERY GIRL WAS BLONDE! but only like 25% had ORIGINAL blonde hair, all the others were bleached. fucked up...

what looks good though is dirty blonde (light/medium brown hair with some dark blonde streaks)

but my preference is definately brunette/black... much more mysterious, kinky, i love it.

Originally posted by tastey

definately brunette/black hair!

this totally blonde hair is SOOOOOO played i can´t stand it any more. it looks boring, plain and definately NOT SEXUAL (at least to me). and there seems to be a "trend" or something going on here in germany, i was in a small club at the weekend and wtf?? except for 8 girls (and i counted them lol) EVERY GIRL WAS BLONDE! but only like 25% had ORIGINAL blonde hair, all the others were bleached. fucked up...

what looks good though is dirty blonde (light/medium brown hair with some dark blonde streaks)

but my preference is definately brunette/black... much more mysterious, kinky, i love it.

:aright:

Originally posted by damack

and how is brown hair exotic exactly? dont' most people in the world have brown hair?

Because often brunettes are Italian, Latin, Brazilian, Phillipino, etc and their features are more defining than that of the many blonds + bottle blonds.

You know it depends on the girl. Some features on a girl loook great with blonde hair and some don't. I mean I've seen girls who were brunettes and they look aweful while some blondes who try to go brunette don't look to great either.

So it really depends on how a girl would look.....

Personally, I do like brunttes more with some streaks or highlights....:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You Tell Me Im Trying To Decide If I Should Go Back Brown Or Stay Blonde

You have the look that can go both ways....Stupid me I should also add that some girls do look great in having both blondes or brunette...

With the brunette you look sort of conservative/ smart... with the blonde very sexy/ and witty....

A definite plus for you... :aright:

Wow!! You look great with both....

If you wanna stick to the conservative side stick to the brunette but if you have a wild streak stay with the blonde...

You look alittle younger with the brown hair but very sexy with the blonde....

Hey, if you have a boyfriend you should ask his opinion, I think his idea would count more if not. ..

Since summer is coming stick with the blonde and by winter highlight it back to brown.....:D

Wow!! You look great with both....

If you wanna stick to the conservative side stick to the brunette but if you have a wild streak stay with the blonde...

You look alittle younger with the brown hair but very sexy with the blonde....

Hey, if you have a boyfriend you should ask his opinion, I think his idea would count more if not. ..

Since summer is coming stick with the blonde and by winter highlight it back to brown.....:D