Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto's NYANA vs PVD's GLOBAL you pick

Nyana or Global?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Nyana or Global?

• Tiesto's Nyana
    • PVD's Global

There good but not great at all, they could of both been so much better but the whole dvd aspect of of it beign added in to the pvd makes it better and also im not the biggest fan of tiesto. I wish both artist would make a cd of the wya the play when there at a club.

pvd's CD is definitely mixed much better and flows very very very well. But his tracks have a dated sound.

Tiesto has a much more updated sound but his cd doesn't flow well is many places and his mixing is off in a few areas.

But in the end, I'd say Tiesto's is better.

Tiesto - 7/10

PVD - 6/10

Originally posted by sandman1130

There good but not great at all, they could of both been so much better but the whole dvd aspect of of it beign added in to the pvd makes it better and also im not the biggest fan of tiesto. I wish both artist would make a cd of the wya the play when there at a club.

PVD had an interview about this a few years ago. The reason he doesn't make CD's that have his "club" sets is because he strictly believes that you cannot, no matter how hard you try, make a CD that gives you the same vibe as a club.

I tend to agree with him, ESPECIALLY with PVD music. PVD music has to be played on loud systems to sound good. In CD format, they sound muted.

I think many DJ's realize this. That's why when you hear Sasha CD's, they don't sound like what he does in clubs but are so damn good in a different way.

How can you even compare the two? PVD's CD is all his productions, and almost all older songs. Tiesto put out a double mix CD. Totally different things.

One thing I will say, is that I actually went out and bought PVD's CD, because it came with something extra. I had Dled the CD before it came out, but still went out to buy it, because it had extra stuff that interested me. Nyana on the other hand, I just DLed, because all it is is a CD, no real reason to go out and spend the extra money on something I already have.

Oh wait, I forgot I should want to basically just give away $20 to support Tiesto and his record company.

pvd released a cd of his productions...tiesto made a mixed cd...its better off comparing pod and nyana if you want to compare, but they are two completely diff dj's

ps: pvd may be dropping a mixed cd this summer i heard???