Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..picture threads....

misk

...ever notice...like.....even if someone is butt ugly....people are like......."you're a hottie!"...."cute pic!"...blah blah.......and like....u KNOW no one thinks this person is hot...or FUh-InE!...or whatever other dumb comment is made.............but everyone just keeps blowin smoke up eachother's ass!...........why?...........i mean.....i'm not saying ..be cruel......but like why say anything?..........lol..........maybe it's just me.....................ehhh...:confused:

Originally posted by misk

...ever notice...like.....even if someone is butt ugly....people are like......."you're a hottie!"...."cute pic!"...blah blah.......and like....u KNOW no one thinks this person is hot...or FUh-InE!...or whatever other dumb comment is made.............but everyone just keeps blowin smoke up eachother's ass!...........why?...........i mean.....i'm not saying ..be cruel......but like why say anything?..........lol..........maybe it's just me.....................ehhh...:confused:

I'm fuckin slammin!!!

very true though lol

aright, spill it!! i know you must be talking about someone in particular... who??

lol but seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all... so if someones busted, don't go giving them false hopes and making them think they're hot... no point in lying to people...

but what's even worse is telling someone they look good and then turning around and talking about them to other people about how busted they are... unless you plan on telling them to their face, keep your mouth shut... situations like that always have a way of turning around and biting you in the ass :nono:

that e-mail you sent me was just plain mean...

I loved it lol:D

yea if someone is busted i just don't say anything at all.. you know what i hate more.. is wehn i trade pics with someone.. it is to #1 have a picture of who i talk to in my head.. #2 just to see if i know them...what i hate is when a guy shows you his pic and then is like.. soo what do you think?? which is a stupid question..what am i supposed to say.. eww you are gross.. come on guys just send the pic...

Originally posted by mssabina

aright, spill it!! i know you must be talking about someone in particular... who??

lol but seriously, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all... so if someones busted, don't go giving them false hopes and making them think they're hot... no point in lying to people...

but what's even worse is telling someone they look good and then turning around and talking about them to other people about how busted they are... unless you plan on telling them to their face, keep your mouth shut... situations like that always have a way of turning around and biting you in the ass :nono:

..lol....no silly......i'm not that into messageboards where i talk about or concern myself with people.....and even if it was about anyone in particular.........i don't participate in the internet soap opera circle of friends like much of this board lol......which is prob why i pretty much say what's on my mind;) ............but in all seriousness.......like u said....say nothing!.....that was my point....WHY blow smoke up their ass!........like myst said.........this is in general...not even like cp...........just while browsing to pass time......................btw.......u my dear....are adorable!....:D

..lol....no silly......i'm not that into messageboards where i talk about or concern myself with people.....and even if it was about anyone in particular.........i don't participate in the internet soap opera circle of friends like much of this board lol......which is prob why i pretty much say what's on my mind;) ............but in all seriousness.......like u said....say nothing!.....that was my point....WHY blow smoke up their ass!........like myst said.........this is in general...not even like cp...........just while browsing to pass time......................btw.......u my dear....are adorable!....:D

heh, my bad! but yeah thank god for people like u don't sugarcoat everything for everyone... it makes real compliments worthless... plus bullshitters suck

btw.... thank u dahling :D

If you ask me. We all have our possitives and negatives in our look. Some may not be as " good lookin " as another. But in all honesty if I dont find someone attractive. I dont give false hope. I will try to point out a possitive look about them. Or not say anything at all.

Positive = Eyes, Hair, Smile Etc... Etc...

But I am in no position to criticise (SP) anyone and never would.