Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROGER SANCHEZ 8 hr Marathon at CODE @ NATION

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

oh yeah!

I am thinking............................................................................................................................................................................................................MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! I GOTTA WORK THIS WEEKEND!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! I HATE MY FUCKING JOB!!! I HATE THIS SHIT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!!

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

That has been Roger's logo for yearsssssssssssssssss

it can't be as old as the metalheadz logo. :rolleyes:

they have been around for years. well so has sanchez but I dont remember seeing that "S" logo when the 'headz were out and about. anyway, ive got a snack mix to kill......

Originally posted by djraykang

I'll be in Miami this weekend. I've been wanting to see Sanchez play for years and I'm missing him the one time he comes to DC!

Dammit!

Oh boo hoo. poor ray kangpoo has to be in Miami. I bet you feel terrible. Miami is nothing but country.........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

lol:laugh: Spin you got it like that?

Well, I just feel that i'm at the bottom of the barrel once more. When I was with the Buzz dance troupe (Tantara), I was issued a badge with my picture on it and everything. I would skip the line and search as well as admission. Now I'm stuck printing out passes off the net.... :(. No matter, it's fine.

p.s. this is the email i got with the pass I posted... is it ***official***?

CODE // FRIDAY 05.16.2003 // ROGER SANCHEZ // 2003 GRAMMY AWARD WINNER // 8 HOUR MARATHON

This is bound to be a special night at Roger Sanchez plays 8 hours of sexy and funky house. Guestpasses attached!

Roger Sanchez has established himself as one of the world’s leading DJs famed for his energetic sets and passion for his music. He has enjoyed chart success most recently with his 2001 number 1 hit "Another Chance". In this year’s 45th Grammy Awards, Roger won Best Remix recording for Hella Good (No Doubt).

GUESTPASSES attached entitle you to free entry before 11pm, and ALSO $5 reduction thereafter.... and all you have to do is print them out!

FORWARD THE EMAIL + TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN UP!

Not only do you get guestpasses for CODE but also updates on events, set-times (which are really hard to get sometimes) and also VIP lists for other events as well! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nightlifedc

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

is it a special event?

thats exactly what i wanted to ask as soon as i saw the thread topic. hahahha