Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROGER SANCHEZ 8 hr Marathon at CODE @ NATION

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

lol, the STFU was about editing my post. then I thought you were telling me to cough it up *lol*

nevermind :shaky:

I didn't edit your post - I quoted the section of the email you posted saying it was going to be a special night. I was implying that if the word special is dropped at anytime it could be reason to label Friday a "special event", thereby forcing all attendees to "cough it up" - "it" meaning $$$. :tongue:

Sopha's avatar would eat my avatar. :worry:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I didn't edit your post - I quoted the section of the email you posted saying it was going to be a special night. I was implying that if the word special is dropped at anytime it could be reason to label Friday a "special event", thereby forcing all attendees to "cough it up" - "it" meaning $$$. :tongue:

Sopha's avatar would eat my avatar. :worry:

lol, I see now. I thought you were quoting a different post of mine. Its all good :D

Yes, Sopha's avatr would probably eat most of the other avatars on here.

Originally posted by nautilus60

LOL...I dont know why but at the first glance i read "bullshit" instead of Blueshift....Errr, actually i know why....

Dude, I totally did the same thing. Don't worry about what everyone else says. Their little minds can't comprehend what goes on in the minds of geniuses like you and me.

sssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkknnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!