Clubplanet Nightlife Community

90210 REUNION tonight

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

of all the characters on 90210...wich one do you think went through the most....

i'd say it would be a tie between Val and Dylan

I dunno.. Kelly went thru a shit load of problems.. she got burnt in that fire and almost went crazy.. she was a fucking drug addict.. she had mad problems with guys.. she was raped and shit.. that's pretty rough.. they all had their set of problems..

definitely kelly... i remember hearing her say that in the beginning of the show she wasnt happy with the way her character was... she wanted something to happen to her other than just sleeping around ;) so they burned her, raped her, the whole drug thing...everything that cody said... so yea. definitely kelly

Originally posted by linabina

how bout this one: which of all the characters grew into themselves the best? as in.. who got the hottest?

without a doubt... DAVID!!

dylan was always hot to begin with and brandon never changed... and steve was always a geek... noah was always a hottie too... but dylan is forever my favorite hearthrob.gif

okay... dylan with brenda or dylan with kelly?? i say kelly, they were much hotter together...

Originally posted by mssabina

without a doubt... DAVID!!

dylan was always hot to begin with and brandon never changed... and steve was always a geek... noah was always a hottie too... but dylan is forever my favorite hearthrob.gif

okay... dylan with brenda or dylan with kelly?? i say kelly, they were much hotter together...

Brandon was cute and David was pretty hot as he got older. But I gotta agree with mssabina, Dylan was the hottest and also my favorite male character. :drool: I also loveddddd Steve, although he wasn't the best looking lol.

Hmmmm, I prefer Dylan with Brenda over Dylan with Kelly... Kelly just really pissed me off when she was with him lol.

:laugh:

def dylan and brenda :heart:

and yes i agree dylan was my fave thru the whole show but... david just blew up by the end of the show :D

yeah he got to cool for that school, and he was younger too. :blank::idea:

Kelly: I am not a bimbo, okay?

Brenda: Whatever you say Kelly, but I was taught if it looks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Kelly: Well we all have our crosses to bear.

Brenda: Or our legs to uncross.

David: My dad always taught me that beautiful women like to be told that their smart, smart women like to be told that their beautiful.

Donna: So what am I?

David: Your smart.... and beautiful.

David: I haven't even told you the worst part yet.

Donna: What?

David: My girlfriend won't sleep with me.

Donna: Brutal.

"Look it was you two that gave me that dumb ultimatum. You said choose. I chose, and I chose you."

- Dylan McKay to Kelly

omg i remember every one of these lol...

all i have to say is... when r they gonna come out with the entire series on dvd?!?!? id preorder that shit ;)

I am with ya... I was never an avid fan. But I would not mind having it on DVD... It was really good in the beginning. But it kinda slacked towards the end...

So far I have every season of " Friends " on DVD including the Top 20 Episode set... :D I am patiently waiting for Season 4.