Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V in Vegas Review

Dark_Night

Holly fuck'n Chirst is all i can say about him. Got there at about 1 and Edgar was just getting in the booth. From then until around 4 am he tore shit up. He was ripping some sick Progressive with builds left and right. Im just getting home so ill write more tomorrow when i start to recover. Saleen,thanks for the hook up. I owe you one.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Holly fuck'n Chirst is all i can say about him. Got there at about 1 and Edgar was just getting in the booth. From then until around 4 am he tore shit up. He was ripping some sick Progressive with builds left and right. Im just getting home so ill write more tomorrow when i start to recover. Saleen,thanks for the hook up. I owe you one.

saleen is just not a nj shore or miami club legend, I got the comp pulling power in vegas as well;)

glad you had a good time.. eds a nice dude, but never heard him spin... Always see him lounging in some vip area:D

July 12 ish, have that fuck jersey joel ready for the invasion of me and my 3 brothers and my crew.... We got otter fired once, and we are going to get her fired again.... We bring da house down!

Originally posted by saleen351

July 12 ish, have that fuck jersey joel ready for the invasion of me and my 3 brothers and my crew.... We got otter fired once, and we are going to get her fired again.... We bring da house down!

I wanna come too:D

we told u.;):D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

we told u.;):D

would you believe that me and cosmic were suppose to fight in hoboken then in SSH, and now we are cool peeps... Then instead of fighting, Jhonny Black Rocks sends down a shot from an unknown person at the bar, and I threw up at the bar:laugh: And we've been cool ever since...

Originally posted by saleen351

would you believe that me and cosmic were suppose to fight in hoboken then in SSH, and now we are cool peeps... Then instead of fighting, Jhonny Black Rocks sends down a shot from an unknown person at the bar, and I threw up at the bar:laugh: And we've been cool ever since...

Wow that was along time ago, Funny how things work out. If that night that Edgar was at Ra is any inducation of what is going on down in Miami, then im moving down next week. That guy can work a crowd better then most of the Dj's that i've seen. To top it off, the man is way cool. At one point they had some Trapeese act going on above him and people hardly noticed because they were so into the music. Saleen, remember when Johnny Vicious was at X's the first time???? As we walked out of Ra my girl says "that guy was better then vicious at X'S!! Just unreal. And yes,all of you told me he would rock it, but i never thought it would be that good....Live and learn!! NICE JOB EDGAR!

Guest saleen351

LOL, JV at XS was off da hinges and I got to chat with him about his cousin who I want to kill (who was my former boss) and we got hammered at the bar, all i remember was JBR a bottle of liquor and thats about it..:D

Edgar is a cool cat, but never seen him spin, I'm waiting for the contract for maze to be faxed over to me for this sat night.. Gonna check him out...

Wow that was along time ago, Funny how things work out. If that night that Edgar was at Ra is any inducation of what is going on down in Miami, then im moving down next week. That guy can work a crowd better then most of the Dj's that i've seen. To top it off, the man is way cool. At one point they had some Trapeese act going on above him and people hardly noticed because they were so into the music. Saleen, remember when Johnny Vicious was at X's the first time???? As we walked out of Ra my girl says "that guy was better then vicious at X'S!! Just unreal. And yes,all of you told me he would rock it, but i never thought it would be that good....Live and learn!! NICE JOB EDGAR!

well another Edgar V whore in the making. join the pack:D :cool:

saleen Maze faxed you your contract already. Edgar V will personally pick you up and thus then discuss your approval on what guido anthems he should play while driving down I-95. feel free to rearrange contract rider:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

well another Edgar V whore in the making. join the pack:D :cool:

saleen Maze faxed you your contract already. Edgar V will personally pick you up and thus then discuss your approval on what guido anthems he should play while driving down I-95. feel free to rearrange contract rider:tongue:

hmmmm lets see

Ultimate guido anthems? hard question!

But top of the list would have to be

Final Chapter

or Relentless.... Jr mix or Tim rex original ....

Every dj from og to ed v all dropped the relentless keys over something...

you know what, i'll put up a sample:idea:

Guest saleen351

how about some Knightbreed - Your Love is Taking Me Over??? In maze it would rock!!!!!!!

or what about this anthem:

this was before most of these fucks knew what dance music was.. in HS this was the joint!!! Also that daisy dukes track..LOL

The Goodmen - Give It Up - The Remixes (Ffrreedom)

Format: 12"

Catalog#: TABXR118

Released: 1993

Tracklisting:A1 Give It Up (Batacuda Dub) (5.49)

A2 Give It Up (Remix) (7.55)

B1 Give It Up (Blue Nuts) (5.51)

B2 Give It Up (Batacuda (Flow)) (6.30)

Sooooooooo many people would go nuts...

Ok one more: at least 20 mixes of dis track, guido osorio did a good recent one not too long... could you imagine maze with dis track?

Evelyn Thomas :

Released: 1984

High Energy, 12" (Nunk Records)

High Energy, 12" (TSR)

High Energy, 12" (Ariola)

High Energy, 12" (Record Shack)

Tightrope, 12" (Nightmare Records)

High Energy / Masquerade, 12" (Old Gold Records Ltd.)

High Energy, 12" (ARS Productions)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by edgarv

Relentless WOW now we're going back to the original Liquid days :)

hey cosmic i'm glad u had fun in Vegas!!!!!! i did too

so classics night is on????????????

wooooooohooooooo :D :D :D

I got soooooooo many more that I could post...

how about a venga boys tempts anthem!!! I have it, yet i've never had the track id on it.. Its the more underground version of we like the party just with no words except some broad counts 2 3 4 and they use the synths from we like to party....

1998 or 1997.. I still remember the first time Ive heard the tune, some dude decked out in guido gear and black sunglasses was going off on the dance floor with some glow sticks... Tsettos rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp it!!!!!

And i even aimed macaluso one time for the final chapter mix, that is forever gone.. Not one dj knows the mix or has it.. So if any of yous bought cds in 1997 in seaside heights NJ and its an orange label, let me know, its on that cd.. its a bootleg...:(