Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's sets were better PVD or Teisto?

I didnt go to PVD's last set here in NYC, but I went to the one before and from what everyone was telling me " it was his best set ever in NYC" and my opinion it was one of my best sets that I saw from a DJ. I hear Teisto set was good too. But didnt attend.

What are your opinions?

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by djinnom

apples and oranges. PVD and Tiesto are very different. I thought PVD's set in November was just ok. His set in Feb was much better. Tiesto's set could have been better last October too.

Actually they are very much alike in the sense that they are both extremely overrated, horrible, foreign piles of crap. But I hear they both play a MEAN skin flute.

Phonx,

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

Actually they are very much alike in the sense that they are both extremely overrated, horrible, foreign piles of crap. But I hear they both play a MEAN skin flute.

Phonx,

I H I

see thats what i said till i actually decided to give it a shot... i went in there indifferent, and i was awe struck if you make your mind up that you hate somthing then your gona hate it. Dont be ignorant.