Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ i/d - Friday

groovefire

Friday, May 16th

Groovefire’s Todd Hanna, Phil Jakob and Mike Hoska

@ i/d (upstairs of Axis)

11 Landsdowne Street, Boston

It’s been a couple of months since we last played on a legit system to a genuine club atmosphere, so we have a lot of built up energy to throw down this Friday night. For those who’ve only heard us at 711, believe me, there’s much more to Groovefire than deep house.

Plus this is our first appearance at our new residency at i/d…we plan to blow the roof off the place. Please come down and join the party!

Email vip@groovefire.com for reduced admission to Avaland this Friday, including Micro @ Avalon and Groovefire @ i/d.

hs1.jpg

lol i dont post and then my first one is to you..;)

curious, how much is your list, cuz my friends emailed for us to be on your list last week but when we got there it wasnt the same price i thought you had said, i thought it was supposed to be 10. either way it doesnt matter i dont mind paying i just thought id tell ya so youd know if there were a discrepancy:)

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

lol i dont post and then my first one is to you..;)

curious, how much is your list, cuz my friends emailed for us to be on your list last week but when we got there it wasnt the same price i thought you had said, i thought it was supposed to be 10. either way it doesnt matter i dont mind paying i just thought id tell ya so youd know if there were a discrepancy:)

Ummm, we didn't have a list last week!?! Where did you email names to, or did you use our website? Did you say "Groovefire" at the door, and did they say they had you on a list? I'm confused. How much did you pay?

We DO have a list this week, and I was told $10 admission.

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

weirdness, cuz we said groovefire and she gave us reduced and said it was 15.

i wasnt the one who sent the name so im unsure, ill ask my friend who did though.

We did not turn in a list last week, but maybe just by virtue of saying Groovefire you got the reduced. Maybe reduced admission varies depending on who is in Avalon. Dunno, but I'll find out.

Originally posted by groovefire

We did not turn in a list last week, but maybe just by virtue of saying Groovefire you got the reduced. Maybe reduced admission varies depending on who is in Avalon. Dunno, but I'll find out.

I got $5 off my car wash this weekend by virtue of saying Groovefire. You'd be suprised how often that works.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I got $5 off my car wash this weekend by virtue of saying Groovefire. You'd be suprised how often that works.

I heard if you say 'Groovefire' on sundays you get in free