Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I know its only Monday...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

In any event, I can't believe Gaaf is gonna spin at Exit. I'm so proud of him :D

is he spinning on the main floor or in one of the rooms that they have and its all ultra-mega-super-duper VIP?

dunno what my plans are fro that weekend yet, but if I can, I'll try to make it, if it doesnt cost like $75 to get into Exit.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

is he spinning on the main floor or in one of the rooms that they have and its all ultra-mega-super-duper VIP?

dunno what my plans are fro that weekend yet, but if I can, I'll try to make it, if it doesnt cost like $75 to get into Exit.

I have no idea, I saw the event listed in his sig. Anyhow, just a warning since I know you despise trance, the djs in the mainroom that night, Thrillseekers, are T-R-A-N-C-E!

I have no idea, I saw the event listed in his sig. Anyhow, just a warning since I know you despise trance, the djs in the mainroom that night, Thrillseekers, are T-R-A-N-C-E!

:worry::shake:

but I'm ready for the weekend again! I didn't do too much this weekend. Just hit up Spank on Friday and pretty much just chilled for the rest of the weekend.

Tsk tsk, I thought we had all agreed not to admit to going here!!! ;)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

:stupid:

Welcome Ken! Did that guy leave ya alone after I left on Friday? Friendship is such a beautiful thing. . . ;)

Yep, gave him two cigarettes and he went on his merry way. Gotta admit, what he said sorta had me smiling on the drive home hehe.