Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how u get pics under ur sig

you cannot host from your hdd... you have to upload to this site then post this url in those brackets... when you hit reply... underneath this dialogue box where you type... theres a think that says browse (attatch file) click on that... go to where that file is located... then hit open or submit or whatever the eff it is... and then hit submit reply... then after it uploads hit properties on the hypertext and copy the url then do the edit profile crap and go enter that in the sig area.. .then youll be set... good luck...

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by dgmodel

you cannot host from your hdd... you have to upload to this site then post this url in those brackets... when you hit reply... underneath this dialogue box where you type... theres a think that says browse (attatch file) click on that... go to where that file is located... then hit open or submit or whatever the eff it is... and then hit submit reply... then after it uploads hit properties on the hypertext and copy the url then do the edit profile crap and go enter that in the sig area.. .then youll be set... good luck...

i still dont undertstand it

Originally posted by dgmodel

i tried.but it doesn't work.i am fucking stupid.I been on cp for few yrs.i still dont know how to do it.