Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May 23rd- Gatecrasher at Club Heaven

Originally posted by dotdotdot

so who's spinning 5/23 at heaven??? :huh: ...starshaped, since you're the only one replying on this board anyway, we look to you for guidance...thanks

i cant seem to find a listing for heaven that night

Turnmills has Dave Seaman, Tall Paul, Darren Christian (house/trance), and Margaret Dygas (tech-house)

Fabric has the Chemical Brothers, James Lavelle (breaks), and Grooverider (DnB)

If you really wanted to go to Crasher they are doing a classics night from the '98-99 era with Matt Hardwick,Scott Bond and Judge Jules 3hrs each on the Sunday.Only problem it's 11/2 hrs from london on the train,in your position i'd go to The Gallery@Turnmills although Crasher will be amazing.

R%2BB.WEB.gif

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

bigpoppanils and starshaped...thanks for the info..so fabric has chem bros???...it's not mentioned on their site

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i cant seem to find a listing for heaven that night

Turnmills has Dave Seaman, Tall Paul, Darren Christian (house/trance), and Margaret Dygas (tech-house)

Been to Heaven and Fabric, but not Turnmills. What is it like?

Originally posted by silvershoes

Been to Heaven and Fabric, but not Turnmills. What is it like?

Turnmills is a little on the small side. Main room is a bit bigger than Arc's side room. 3 rooms total. tends to get packed between 12ish and 5ish. If the crowding on the main floor gets to be too much, just retire to the other two rooms for a while

crowd very mixed (in terms of gay and straight)

overall a very friendly crowd, and the vibe is amazing

great sound systems...supposedly the best and most expensive laser system in the world (as far as clubs go)

my favorite club in the world

i miss it so much

:cry:

Originally posted by starshaped

That was after a hiphop night it will have been full of wannabe gangsters.

I know, I read the posting...I was just trying to get a rise out of silvershoes ;)...there will be no faux gangstas for dave seaman and tall paul.

I know, I read the posting...I was just trying to get a rise out of silvershoes ;)...there will be no faux gangstas for dave seaman and tall paul.

dude, i grew up in NYC and was held at gunpoint when i was in high school! you cant scare me :tongue:

Originally posted by silvershoes

dude, i grew up in NYC and was held at gunpoint when i was in high school! you cant scare me :tongue:

duuuude, I grew up in NYC but had to move to DC to have the pleasure of being held up at gunpoint...so we'll be equally unscared at turnmills :2guns:

duuuude, I grew up in NYC but had to move to DC to have the pleasure of being held up at gunpoint...so we'll be equally unscared at turnmills :2guns:

I cant belive we are going? 2 NYC transplants to DC, off to London! :clap2:

When I move back to DC, I really must meet all these new people! :woah: