Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE this weekend -

ClubManiac

sorry guys - did a search and im tired of reading through fluff...

Coupla quick ?'s for U Miami heads -

What are the hours it is open for this weekend? I read that they have the only 24 hr. liquor liscence - are they open Friday night until Sunday day?

and

Which night is better to go - Friday or Saturday and PLEASE tell me why you feel the way you do and describe the music. I know I will get varying opinions, but the more the better.

THANKS for USE-GUYS'S Time cwm12.gif

cwm11.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

hmmm...

Space is cool but I think it's a little cold there. I also think that it gets very hot there....It all depends if you are facing the sun or not. The lack of oxygen in space is also a little nerve racking but the view from space is amazing. I can't wait til they open Mars for us to visit there.

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

Space is cool but I think it's a little cold there. I also think that it gets very hot there....It all depends if you are facing the sun or not. The lack of oxygen in space is also a little nerve racking but the view from space is amazing. I can't wait til they open Mars for us to visit there.

hey thanks for the info

Really helpful...

cwm6.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

hmmm...

Well what can I say about Space, I had a little conflict there a while back so I have'nt really gone back since (only twice) but right now it is the best after hours club and the music is incredible, EDV is marvalous and yes they do have a 24 hr. liquor liscence you should defenitly check it out you won't be dissapointed. Um, as in which night is better to go? both nights are out of hand..... peace & love cwm17.gif

Archived