Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking while Intoxicated...

xlr8ed

Question.

How many people have fallen alseep while there getting the shit fucked outta them due to too much alcohol? I find it funny that this happens, I have never had this happen, but a co-worker was just talking about this.... anyone?:hat:

i confess... LOL

after a night of heavy drinking (with the boys and one of my x-girlfriends) we had sex, she was on top... and i fell asleep.... i was VERY drunk... haha she got SOOO pissed about it....

the next week she was STILL upset about it (LOL) and it also came up when i was out with the boys and her again... we (the guys) laughed so hard about it and high fived each other ... man she got SOOOOO pissed haha

it´s just too much for a HOT girl if a guy FALLS ASLEEP while she´s fucking him :laugh: :laugh:

not during actual intercourse.. but once when a guy was going down.... :laugh:

it was a long night and in retrospect it was better off that i ended up passing out bc he was my friend's brother. he (my friend) already gave me a hard enuf time (jokingly) about us (his brother and i) hooking up, never mind the fact if it had gone further.

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Question.

How many people have fallen alseep while there getting the shit fucked outta them due to too much alcohol? I find it funny that this happens, I have never had this happen, but a co-worker was just talking about this.... anyone?:hat:

lol... it happend to me... upstate Oneonta some girl i met up there, got me drunk took advantage of me, and in mid session i fell asleep... i was on the bottom of course... (ask fineones he was in the next room over... lol)