Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sick Dance Moves!!

I just started taking Capoeira (Brazilian martial arts & dance discipline) to take my dance repertoire to the next level.

I'm new to CP and was wondering if any of you were into B-boy or other acrobatic dancing??

Capoeira is no joke, neither is b-boying. It's just a shame that less people are dancing nowadays.

There's a big group of dancers getting it on at Union Square on Friday nights, which is always good to check out. Otherwise, I'm not too familiar with anywhere that you can get a nice display of skills or instruction.

Sigh, gotta go dancing again.

xpander: That was def some of the best popping / liquid I have ever seen... HOT SHIT!!... let me know if u got more video's like that hun...;)

liquidtouch: your Jersey crew seems mad serious... i'd def fit right in...i like seeing other peeps get loco on the dance floor:cool: :cool:

Everyone else: PAY ATTENTION... B-boying is on the way back (don't call it a comeback we've been here for years;) )

If you don't believe me just watch... you'll see: