Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love men in...

Originally posted by Destiny

suits

dress shirts/nice pants too

wow

:tongue: :tongue:

went to a Business conference today, and saw a whole bunch of them along with a bunch of women standing behind them just staring at them

:D :D :D

a man in hugo boss suit -----------> irresistable

dark suit wiht blue dress shirt

suits look amazing however

a dress shirt blue, (that bright blue kinda color, anyone know what im talking about:confused: and white are my fav colors and can sometimes look just as good

and if they're wearing good cologne

forget it its all over:D :tongue: :tongue:

i thought i was going to have a heart attack yesterday;)

went to a Business conference today, and saw a whole bunch of them along with a bunch of women standing behind them just staring at them

:laugh:

I love men in suits too. Good thing no one ever dresses up where I work, I'd never get any work done :drool:

Originally posted by linabina

all i have to say about this thread.... is.... :drool:

haha A-MEN... now someone go find some pics to post for us girls :tongue:

btw, smurfy, u wen't to chaminade right?? i forget... but i remember one of the catholic school buses dropping of kids in my neighborhood, the boys always looked so cute in their button downs hehe

suits

dress shirts/nice pants too

wow

:tongue: :tongue:

:D :D :D

holy canoli~! theres actually women who like men dressed up~!? all i ever hear about is how women love men in uniform, or greased up, or slapped in paint... you just made my day a lil bit brighter...

Originally posted by dgmodel

holy canoli~! theres actually women who like men dressed up~!? all i ever hear about is how women love men in uniform, or greased up, or slapped in paint... you just made my day a lil bit brighter...

men in uniform are to die for... especially marines... those boys look so sexy in their gear :drool:

well i got the suits, ill work on the rest...

(however its no surprise, its just more common women prefer men in uniform, or jumpsuits, or mechanics outfits than anything else... or maybe its just the groups im in who knows)

Originally posted by dgmodel

...(however its no surprise, its just more common women prefer men in uniform, or jumpsuits, or mechanics outfits than anything else... or maybe its just the groups im in who knows)

i don't know where you're getting your stats, dg - if you add all of those together, maybe. but it's just as "well-known" that women like men in suits; don't think a suit isn't its own kind of uniform, it's just the one of the businessman/office worker.