Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAVID MORALES should have a roll call not only TIESTO

David morales will be spinning at discothque on the 29th of this month. Unfortunately its my g/f bday so i wont be goin. With everyonebitching and complaining NEW YORK IS DEAD why not go to a place where a NEW YORK dj is spinnin. Not some dutch man who probably doesnt know what brooklyn is. I remember 3 times hearing tiesto spin at websterhall on a friday back in 98 or something and YIKES he hasnt changed, although some of is productions are ok. Anyhow back to my point: Go and support your local clubs and djs yeah david is also international and famous, but at least hes here although for only once a month for now. But im sure that would change eventually. AND also why is evryone all hyped up about CROBAR and SPIRIT opening. Same internationaldjs are gonna show up. Why dont all ya "GREAT CLUB GODS" go and support the other clubs that have been here forever, and djs who are from nyc fuck that usa and here them spin. Why bitch and complan about the venue "all the place sucks, the people suck" well how do you make it better by goin and enjoying the music if its good. Then tell your peeps about it. I know some people on here only say places suck and other dj are good because they read it. Since theres some time b4 those 2great clubs open up, YAWN. Why doesnt everybody go to everyclub where theirs a resident dj regardess of the venue and people. be it on thursday, friday, sat, of everyclub in NYC check them out see what new york has to offer.Chose a club everyweek and go to all thier parties from opening til closin cause this way you can find out how and when it gets good. How is a city gonna get respect again if all the respect is from other djs from other countries. AND ALL SUPERSTAR PRODUCERS ARENT GREAT DJS, THEIRS SO MANY TO LIST HERE: BUT I IWLL LIST ONLY ONE WHO I EARD RECENTLY: ROBBIE RIVEA- wow that man can make some grea productions righ now im feeling MASTER OF DRUMS (SIDE A), but unfortunately hes not very good live. Butthat doenst mean i wont sop buying his prodcutions cause wow with the exception of the HUM MELODY i tend to like almost everything of his since 95. Anyhow, just go to all clubs nd support resident djs.

Great Post;)

So true, I miss the days when what was coming OUT OF New York was the hottest shit instead of what is coming INTO New York.

BTW did Tiesto really play at Webster Hall?? :eek: :eek:

I hope that Crobar and Spirit highlight some NYC talent and take things right back to the top.

In the mean time you'll find me at David Hollands's Sunday weekly with a smile on my face.