Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of watch...

Are you sporting? I just picked up a new Rolex for cheap money in Boston... Got the Submariner from the Oyster Collection...all silver w/ electric blue face... whats popluar in your neck of the woods??

I am not crazy about rolex... no offense.. the style is alright and it is too pricey....

For an affordable watch about $1200-$1500 bucks I love Raymond Weil, not to many people know about it...

For even double that price for about $3000 I love the Cartier mens is fucking HOTT!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I am not crazy about rolex... no offense.. the style is alright and it is too pricey....

For an affordable watch about $1200-$1500 bucks I love Raymond Weil, not to many people know about it...

For even double that price for about $3000 I love the Cartier mens is fucking HOTT!!!!

The Cartier is def hott...

There was a sale @ a store in Boston.. Submariners for 3500.00 instead of the usual 5400.00... def had to pick it up..

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I love Raymond Weil. Although they are not as reliable as many other watches...

I also love Breitling...

Movados are nice but warn by too many people... But I have my eyes set on the Movado Tank / Chrono watch.

Rolex is a nice watch but most of them are a little too tacky...

Originally posted by elementx

I love Raymond Weil. Although they are not as reliable as many other watches...

I also love Breitling...

Movados are nice but warn by too many people... But I have my eyes set on the Movado Tank / Chrono watch.

Rolex is a nice watch but most of them are a little too tacky...

I too find them to be tacky, but found this one, and bought it:

http://www.rolex.com/oyster/mo_sub.jpg

i dont have a nice watch.. cause i always loose them:( but i do have a really cool one.. kinda old.. but i still love it.. it is a stupid guess ones and i get so may compliments on it... it looks like an old fashion ID bracelt.. but you can flip the top open and look at the time

Originally posted by reddog4063

IWC Portofino in steel.

been drolling over the Baume & Mercier Capeland TIME watch...

keeps the time in 13 major cities across the world simutaneously.

:drool:

I just seen this watch for the first time today.. Damn its nice.!!!

Just for your information...

There is a website. And the store also sells on EBAY. The prices are almost half of what you would pay in Jewelry stores... They have no overhead and shop basically factory direct. I was a little scared in the beginning. But they had a great user rating on ebay. So I and a friend of mine decided to take the risk and buy her boyfriend a watch from the store.

They are 100% legit. And the prices are incredible.

www.thewatchery.com

Check them out. They are pretty limited in the watches they carry.

They Carry the Following...

Audemars Piguet

Baume & Mercier

Breguet

Cartier

Concord

Ebel

Girard Perregaux

Movado

The next one that I am looking to get from there is the Movadado Sports Edition SE ( Cronograph ) Silver wristband on a white/silver face... :drool: List is between $1200 - $1500. Their price $775.00.

I normally dont put trust in jewelers that I do not personally know. But after my friend got the watch for her BF. And again after I read there perfect feedback rating on EBAY. I hold alot of faith in the company.