Hello everyone =)

irishhoney

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

kind of strange how TeamJ has not even logged on... i think i may have to sneak out of here before he gets wind of all this. i dont think i want to be around when shit goes down...

That last post on the blueboard won't help any, ras. :rolleyes: Keep quiet over there and we'll let you stay.

We treat this board like "The Beach". :laugh:

kind of strange how TeamJ has not even logged on... i think i may have to sneak out of here before he gets wind of all this. i dont think i want to be around when shit goes down...

I'm going to "PM" Teamj5 a stress ball, so he doesn't kill the home row on his keyboard replying to all this...

i see teamj5 lurk on the "blue" board occassoinally and i think he knows some of these characters (kara) ;) from the avalon board as well

Originally posted by groovefire

That last post on the blueboard won't help any, ras. :rolleyes: Keep quiet over there and we'll let you stay.

We treat this board like "The Beach". :laugh:

teamj5 never posts during the day (well, almost never). Only in the mornings.

Ras, don't go playing stupid messageboard games... please. Posting shit on one board about another board (and such) is really, REALLY lame :rolleyes:

I liked you at first, but I don't know what your deal is today. You've been losing points left and right....

Originally posted by nycchic24

hahah nyis i watched VH1's 80's show..it was 1989 and they featured Bayside high the other night.

Nice! Have you seen the E! True Hollywood Story? It's great, they try to make Saved by the Bell into a contraversial show.

(note: FUBAR can have fun without the E! channel)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Ras, don't go playing stupid messageboard games... please. Posting shit on one board about another board (and such) is really, REALLY lame :rolleyes:

I liked you at first, but I don't know what your deal is today. You've been losing points left and right....

i didnt say bad things... i only said that people on this board dont like the other board... in my defense i have been dealing with a stiff neck from sitting in front of the computer for so long...

i didnt say bad things... i only said that people on this board dont like the other board... in my defense i have been dealing with a stiff neck from sitting in front of the computer for so long...

Ahhhh, classic drama queen move... niiiiiiice :rolleyes:

I have zero problem with people from the other board. I don't even know what people from the 'other board' are like... I don't lurk over there, ever.

This is (or should I say was) the most drama-free board anywhere. Please keep it that way.

Anyone notice kaydup’s been missing for quite awhile. Quick, form search parties. You guys hit the gyms, you folks hit all GMCs, and we’ll check the junior high schools.

I think he resigned as Mod, couldn't handle all the posts.

...Did you check the "blue board" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Ahhhh, classic drama queen move... niiiiiiice :rolleyes:

I have zero problem with people from the other board. I don't even know what people from the 'other board' are like... I don't lurk over there, ever.

This is (or should I say was) the most drama-free board anywhere. Please keep it that way.

:spank::whip2:

Except there once was this once girl, but no one will tell me what happened to her. Has anyone checked NY's trunk?

There's room for two in that trunk, and if you keep talking about it, you're gonna join her!!

SEE WHAT WE DO TO DRAMA QUEENS!?!?!?!?!