Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Closed----->sniff sniff

staceyg5

Danny, yes I had a good time, although I wished I partied more. Walked way too much around the city during the daytime.

Funny thing about Twilo, well not funny but the fact that I went the night before it was closed to see DJ Three, Quivver, and Steve Lawler. Missed Three's set but asked him when he was going to play in Miami, said it was difficult getting a gig at Crobar or Space, so it would be another year or so. Quivver was boring for me and Lawler was so predictable and disappointing, glad to know he wont be at the July 3rd party.

The Satoshi Tomiee event was awesome, great lounge, awesome crowd!

Here's the insiders scoop on Twilo as per article 1234469 city ordinance 836-55897 of New York the establishment known as Twilo will be closed until the day of the hearing due to the entire team of lawyers for Twilo being sick. Me and snappy139 will personally be posting insiders only information on this bbs string to keep all clubplanet members regularly updated. Carry on mr. funk.

Originally posted by macfunk19:

nolimit is cool guy now. no wonder u have 1 million posts u have no life computer geek.

computer geek? alright man, now u did it. u crossed the line with that one. No one calls me that. NO ONE!

i'll see you're funky ass tonite. watch your back.

Archived