Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday and Tuesday night clubs

girlie21

Monday Night: Check out 'Back Door Bamby' at Crobar. They just celebrated their five year anniv. Very cool place. Housey, eclectic beach crowd.

Tuesday night: Ladies night at Lost Weekend (it's a dive but it's free drinks for girls). After that, Lola is happening--retro, house, new wave, etc. Cool people and laid back atmopshere

------------------

"You take the blue pill and the story ends...you wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Hello,

I am visting Miami Beach on June 18 and 19. I am wondering if there were any good clubs to go to on these nights(monday and tuesday)and what they have going on at them like the type of music and stuff.

Also does anyone know of any other message boards for Miami?

Thanks

Yeah, Lola's on Tuesdays are a ball. Kind of a weird crowd and music, but very very fun and can get wild.

BTW its off 23rd and about a $3 taxi from the strip.

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

Tantra on Mondays , High energy, upscale, Starts early with sold out dinner reservations Party underway by 10:30,get there early as Tantra only holds about 250 of the beautiful local crowd and lines can be a hassle at the door after 11:00, small and intimate sexy scene. Party ends at 4AM and then on to backdoor bamby

Archived