Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuck you!!!!~@~!@~!!!!

joeg

In that respect, at least Toyota had balls...

god i LOATHE the F&F II. Pink flames...

I already heard some kid walk out of the theater yesterday talking about where he can get a can of that stuff that'll make his flames different colors. :rolleyes:

if you really want to see a skyline, look no further:

www.exvitermini.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saleen351

skyline is an overrated myth.... When it can pass U.S. regulations and do what it does, then we'll see.

Originally posted by joeg

my spoolup is more important than having a cat...

;) besides who needs cats to pass NYC emissions when two gallons of methanol will do the same thing...

bwahahahaha.

sidenote: the skylines here ARE street legal and DO hold up rather well. If i remember correctly, they finish consistently in SCC's ultimate streetcat challenge... yeah it's kind of a ghetto way to compare, but considering last year's Skyline went up against a modified viper and a pro driver, it did damn well.

Originally posted by cintron

;) besides who needs cats to pass NYC emissions when two gallons of methanol will do the same thing...

Yeah I was meaning to ask you about that.. i'm due for emissions on the Eclipse and i know i'm running rich. Plus i went from 3 cats down to 1 high flow cat. How much methanol should i dump in with 12 gallons of premium to make sure i pass?

dump in none. With a high flow cat you should pass just fine.

I've got one on the Saturn and it posted emissions numbers that basically said the tailpipes were clean enough to suck on.

just make sure your O2 sensor(s) are/is working fine. you should NOT fail the sniffer test on any car newer than 2000.

the porsche is a different story ;) 70/30 or 80/20 mixture of high octane and methanol or denaturized ethanol. Works just fine - make sure you drain the tank right afterwards. Dont let this stuff sit in your engine.