Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Digga, Stacked, Bus, Bigtime, and whoever else...

Yeah...OU812....Good Looks my friend...Always helping the Iron Brothers out...!

6'2 185 What? Ya hear? What?...Your Boyfriend is a fucking stick bitch...Why not let him juice...if anything all that test will make him want to bang your ugly ass...whore!

thats right babe...I think that the iron boys are awesome and lots of fun to hang with therefore i think somethings are taken to seriously...its all in goot fun right?

so keep bouncin' and smilin i feel alot of LOVE on this thread dont u?

xoxoxo tiggs lololol

too much....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yeah...OU812....Good Looks my friend...Always helping the Iron Brothers out...!

6'2 185 What? Ya hear? What?...Your Boyfriend is a fucking stick bitch...Why not let him juice...if anything all that test will make him want to bang your ugly ass...whore!

haha thats what i was thinking... girls are silly.. if they even took a minute to read about it and stuff they would realize its not the steroids.. its the person taking them.. i have seen my bf rage before.. but within minutes he realizes he is just raging.. and things aren't as bad as he thinks.. and he cools it..

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............................LOL

come on now, ya really think rod gives a fuck bout the kid right now, arguing on the internet is like playing a fucken video game!!!!!! and rod has no time to play MORTAL fuken COMBAT with this KID, diggas already got the BELT!!!!!!!!!!!

if this kid is that serious, i'll gladly let him call it even and allow him to get his 20 shots to my temple that i gave him a while back, i'll even let DOndeIzel wrestle around with him on the ground and let him pin don for the 1,2,3 count, just to make him HAPPY!!!!!!!!

i'll even let stacked, bigtime, and the bus, pass em around like the MOOOOOOO, and play draw the moo on some drink napkins!!!!!!!!! so we can settle this like the kids that we are

diggas got an even bigger battle, and 1 much more challanging, ................................that is to make it to LABOR DAY WEEKEND............................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are you guys fucken serious? ok i will admit it, my boyfriend did sign on as my screen name and call you guys all out, and i am sorry, we are fighting right now b/c of the whole thing!! thanks especially to the REAL INTERNET TOUGH GUY CARGUY!! for someone as dumb lookin as you, you def talk alot of shit!! how can we take someone seriously that calls himself carguy, at least rod had the manhood to call my house.

listen guys i dont want any trouble and i dont want my boyfriends friends have to fight you guys, b/c it would be a waste of their time.

so i am hoping that when we are at surf club, kyle will make up with rod, dave, and the rest of you guys and we can all have a good time, and carguy, i will even let you attempt to spit on my face, it will be funny to see how fast you can run!!!

Originally posted by jy04

are you guys fucken serious? ok i will admit it, my boyfriend did sign on as my screen name and call you guys all out, and i am sorry, we are fighting right now b/c of the whole thing!! thanks especially to the REAL INTERNET TOUGH GUY CARGUY!! for someone as dumb lookin as you, you def talk alot of shit!! how can we take someone seriously that calls himself carguy, at least rod had the manhood to call my house.

listen guys i dont want any trouble and i dont want my boyfriends friends have to fight you guys, b/c it would be a waste of their time.

so i am hoping that when we are at surf club, kyle will make up with rod, dave, and the rest of you guys and we can all have a good time, and carguy, i will even let you attempt to spit on my face, it will be funny to see how fast you can run!!!

I honestly thought it was you posting, if it wasnt you then my bad, your boyfriend is a jerkoff then for posting that shit, f he has a problem tell him to confront me with it, trust me it won't be me running hun, if not tell him to drop it and mind his own business next time. Oh yeah by the way I remeber who you are too and you shouldnt have anything to say about dumb looking with that mugg you got, i've seen horses asses that were more attractive. Your not gonna win this so shut up now. Buh bye

Fucking drama!!!