Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Night Of The Living Dead...coming Soon

THE ULTIMATE THEME PARTIES BROUGHT TO YOU BY ADAM GUGINO AND BILL DARZANOFF........ THESE PARTIES WILL TAKE PLACE BIWEEKLY. THE FIRST OF MANY WILL BE OUR "night of the living dead" party.

no explantion is needed you must experiece the ultimate creation of this specatular event

more information to follow

ADAM

if any one has any suggestions for any future theme parties email me. if we use one of your ideas u will be rewarded with vip cards, drinks, or more. We do have many themes in the works so your idea must be original. thankyou and be ready for some crazy ass eyecandy in the dome of the sandbar.

Originally posted by adam23

if any one has any suggestions for any future theme parties

excuse my spelling i am really sick :( but i had to respond, what about a studio 54 type theme or a underwater theme.or like a "roman nights":confused: ...well whatever you guys decide on im sure it will be an amazing experience for all of us. can't wait till the night of the living dead :D

Originally posted by eurolisa

excuse my spelling i am really sick :( but i had to respond, what about a studio 54 type theme or a underwater theme.or like a "roman nights":confused: ...well whatever you guys decide on im sure it will be an amazing experience for all of us. can't wait till the night of the living dead :D

we gotcha covered

sf outlaw party gave me an idea... :idea: ...what about cowboys and indians party? ,,,,:laugh: .how cool would that be? maybe a sixties theme or space age ? :blank: ..i don't know i'm on so much meds right now..can u say aww pain:( ..ok thats all from me for now

Originally posted by eurolisa

sf outlaw party gave me an idea... :idea: ...what about cowboys and indians party? ,,,,:laugh: .how cool would that be? maybe a sixties theme or space age ? :blank: ..i don't know i'm on so much meds right now..can u say aww pain:( ..ok thats all from me for now

Thanks 4 the input well prob use some of your ideas. u got to dress up 4 them.