Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Fuggin Sanchez!!

First of all, it wasn't even that crowded last night, which was a good thing. Enough room to move around and what not. The main room opened up around 11:30 or so and Roger was already behind the decks. He opened up really nicely with some deep house and then moved on into funk, slightly harder deep house, some progressive, a wee bit of what sounded like progressive trance, TRIBAL FUCKIN MADNESS, more tribal, and then brought i down with some garage and house classics. He got off around 5:40 or so. I had a feeling he wasn't going to be on for 8hrs. What gives Lainie? Anyway, I had a GREAT time and avoided entrace fee too! can't beat that!.

I was a bit skeptical before going but dont regret at all. I couldnt stop dancing and that says it all. Great fuckin' set and i dont say that often...

Never heard Nirvana's remixes at the club...I thought it was kinda cool when he dropped "Come as you are".

I was there till the last records OMG ROGER was incredible the NIRVANA MIX he threw down was insane but I was even more impressed with the SMASHING PUMPKINS re-edit. I was like HOW THE F DID U DO THAT??????????????????? OMG so proud of him I am gleaming :D yea 5:40 was the staff at the club telling we had enough fun go home :mad:

Just can't wait for Roger to come back after the summer. He was amazing. You all were so energetic he loved it. My legs are still recovering I shall return.

Just can't wait for Roger to come back after the summer. He was amazing. You all were so energetic he loved it. My legs are still recovering I shall return.

you just violated the DC CP's rule #342: No snibbling allowed.

sorey lainie.:D

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

It is an enjoyed pain to endure. I danced my ass off and I never dance at work anymore. I even got Palash on the dance floor. lol But all he kept saying is so when am I playing damn it!!!!

*hint*

yeah, i knew i saw palash there. and of course, it's not hard to spot his manager either. lol. So, i'm guessing that you are going to be playing miss she jay soon? how much to book you? Do you have to be fed often?

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Yes I require FIRST CLASS EVERYTHING, 9 Magnums of Cristal, 2 man servants, and 4 CDJ 1000's before I even consider the 5 figure salary I demand for even getting on the plane. :eek:

:rofl:

you've obviously worked with primadonna djs before. :laugh:

NO I WANT A TITANIUM STEAL DOOR ATTACHED TO THE EXISTING BOOTH DOOR because visitors are a bother I am here for the Fans you know. WTF do I want people to visit me and tell me how fab I am I know already. Jesus and ONLY and I MEAN ONLY if they know the secret password and handshake and my mother's Maiden name can you let them say hello to me. That is if the are not a fan. I mean it's all about the clubbers not about the money ok so maybe it's a little about the money. I mean well it's also about the music well maybe more still about the money but never more than it is about the fans. I mean people don't understand it's hard to travel all over the world and like have people like you and pay like $40 bucks to see you. I mean god what do they want me to be nice after I have just flown 4 hours first class. Jesus just no one understands how hard my life really is. :blown: