Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Layo and Bushwacka @ Buzz

kken

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm surprisingly alive and NOT hung over :D hehehe I had a blast last night. Layo & Bushwacka rocked it.

Rocky - would you like a chupa chup? :D

as long as it's not cappucino flavored. :yuck::D i found soooo many candy wrappers in my pockets. :laugh:

I would just like to point out that last night at Buzz was the first time some white guy hasn't come up to me, since moving to the East Coast and going out, and asked me if I had any magical pills for sale. Buzz of all places!

How ironic.

Originally posted by vicman

how was the post-party?

the post-party was cool. it was basically a bunch of buzz board peeps hangin' out. tiny and i sat on a couch in the corner trying to figure out who everybody was.

btw - does anyone else feel sick? i think i caught a cold last night. :(

Originally posted by rockyblue

the post-party was cool. it was basically a bunch of buzz board peeps hangin' out. tiny and i sat on a couch in the corner trying to figure out who everybody was.

btw - does anyone else feel sick? i think i caught a cold last night. :(

And dreaming of cheese fries, no doubt.

l & b kicked ass just like i thought they would, i cant wait to go see them at centro fly this weekend!

yay vic we finally got to meet lol:D gina nice seeing you again, and i believe hotcheme and vic introduced me to a few others BUT i dont remember the board names so umm hello ;)

Originally posted by hotcheme

it is a breaks party at a lounge in the village. it starts really early (like 7:30) and is good for pregaming.

do you have info on it? like the address of the lounge and stuff? i'll propose the idea to the people i'll be with and see if they want to go but it looks like fun.

i hope centro doesnt get packed, i really want to be able to bounce around the entire night.

well, i dont have the info for this week, but here is something from last week that has the logistics:

Sun.May.11 : 8:00 - 1:30

FREE!

Detached

A night of broken beats

@

Alibi

116 MacDougal St. (between 3rd and Bleecker)

[ map ] - http://krisgale.com/image/direct/116macdougal.gif

[ flyer ] - http://krisgale.com/image/may-11-18-25.jpg

http://detached.anotherdamnboard.com

Finally, there is a night where all forms of the broken beat are welcome, playing styles of music that are diverse yet still compliment each other well. Drum n Bass, breakbeat, UK garage, nu jazz, and other genres will be played Sunday evenings, in a convenient central location. This party brings together some of New York's most underrated DJs, playing some of the city's most underrepresented styles in a format that everyone can enjoy.

Alibi

116 MacDougal St. (between 3rd and Bleecker)

A, C, E, F, V to West 4th St.

New York

212-254-9996