Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICS Merge May 17th

Originally posted by solargirl

Our pool Is getting a new liner.

I swear Im firing our pool people soon if they dont haul ass on the liner,its not done yet.

Maybe with a miricle by next weekend.

But as far as Fourt of july we always have a sick pool party.

Rod and dave are our official host this year they will be wearing things greating everyone at the door.

:tongue:

i cant wait to pee in your pool:peeleft: :peeright:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by solargirl

Yeah He has been know to attck the men in the mens room..what a fruit cake:rolleyes: :laugh:

You should have seen he was tryin to grab my ass as I was peeing and he was twirlin those nipple tassles!!!!!

kosta, that was you in the little mens room............sorry diggas vision is the first thing to go when im fully medicated, and at the time you looked like a cute little girl..............it threw me off when you started to pee sitting down??????.......................... hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

going back and forth with you and maria is like fighting with my 13 year old sister and her friend..................................

poopie heads, no backsies..............................

Originally posted by roddigga

kosta, that was you in the little mens room............sorry diggas vision is the first thing to go when im fully medicated, and at the time you looked like a cute little girl..............it threw me off when you started to pee sitting down??????.......................... hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

going back and forth with you and maria is like fighting with my 13 year old sister and her friend..................................

Haha your stupid and you smell..and im tellin on you:D

Originally posted by roddigga

Hahaha your too much. I think we need to find the other other R0ddigga!!!

Fully medicated??? Are you sick?? (not only in the head) Do you have a cold??

Make sure you refill your prescription for this weekend. You dont want to get anyone else sick!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

oh yeah... well i double-dog dare you to be my friend!

Ok but only if you double triple quadruple dog dare me to be youre bestest bestest bestest friend in the whole wide entire million billion thousand hundred times wide world....

kosta

+

dani

B.F.F.

Remember that one bff. How funny. You gotta hear my little nieces and nephews they are the cutest things in the world. That is actual dialogue from my conversations with them.

did you pass notes and fold them like oragami??

All the japanese and korean kids in fort lee would never teach me how to make those gay designs and i had no patience to unfold them properly so when someone handed me a note id write back and crumple it up like a ball and peg them in the head with it as hard as I could. I was an asshole back then to.