Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im a FUCKING GRADUATE !!!!

Originally posted by siceone

PENIS !!!!

Wow that's really fantastic news. Hats off to you and your new career.

Now you can fester alongside joeg, quoth and the other unemployed teletubbies on this board and gobble up my tax money to pay for your unemployment and lazyness.

Enjoy your vacation.

============================

FLEXIES - BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by davidstone

Wow that's really fantastic news. Hats off to you and your new career.

Now you can fester alongside joeg, quoth and the other unemployed teletubbies on this board and gobble up my tax money to pay for your unemployment and lazyness.

Enjoy your vacation.

FLEXIES - BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

:laugh: :laugh: whoa whoa there cuntrag...

I am the one who is and has been employed...joeg is the teletubbie who is gobbling up my taxes for unemployment.

get yer facts right before i felch ya :laugh:

To the idiot who said that Carl will be gobbling up 'our' unemployment, please don't get your hopes up. The unemployment rate is so high and the pay is sp feeble that I pray to g-d that I've earned more weekly salary as a full time citizen over the part 10 years than a 'fresh out of college, unemployed, lazy guy' makes on unemployment.

In fact, I know that is true. Unemployment is based on your earnings and has no bearing on the employment/ unemployment of others.

So get over yourself spaz and congratulate Carl on a job well done!!

Originally posted by sarahkim13

To the idiot who said that Carl will be gobbling up 'our' unemployment, please don't get your hopes up. The unemployment rate is so high and the pay is sp feeble that I pray to g-d that I've earned more weekly salary as a full time citizen over the part 10 years than a 'fresh out of college, unemployed, lazy guy' makes on unemployment.

In fact, I know that is true. Unemployment is based on your earnings and has no bearing on the employment/ unemployment of others.

So get over yourself spaz and congratulate Carl on a job well done!!

I love you

Congrats Mistfy!!!!

Catch you at the club !!!

congrats homey! hows it feel to have a degree. mr. phd in pimpology ooh yeah! what the hell am i saying? congrats dude, so are you going to law school or what, masters maybe? good luck with whatever you do bro! so i guess youll be back from albany from now on