Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for POD

lagurl

POD,

My friend, you were so sweet a few weeks back with helping me narrow down my club choices for this upcoming weekend. I'm just checking in to see if you have any new up to the minute info on the haps. Me and my girls are just so bleeping excited to come to SoBe, you just don't know! :D

Obviously, go check out .cooljunkie. for the latest...

I'll be honest, this weekend is kind of a bad time to go to South Beach. The lunatics have taken over the asulym, it's a ghetto-thugh hip-hop weekend. Even crobar, which never caved to doing a hip-hop Memorial Day Weekend before, is doing so. The only clubs that are free of it are Maze, possibly Nerve on Friday, and Space 34, which has Deep Dish on Saturday...which should be good. Hell, I'd say if it's the only thing you do club-wise, you're not doing too bad.

Though it's weird, from what I've heard it's not officially a "hip-hop memorial day" the clubs sort of forgot about it...every club on Washington Avenue is hip-hop only this coming weekend.

Sheendawg's on my side though...she understands that I just don't like thug life hehe :blown: