Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais Bondage Party...dear Lord!!!

FIRST OFF: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BON!!

NOW ON WITH MY REVIEW (somewhat)

I got there at 6:00pm had a bottle of water because I wasnt gonna start getting hammered early. I believe "MOO MOO" was on playing... good set. Saw many faces including Richie Rydell who was feeling "nice" at the time. Hey Richie "....Mr. Bojangles!!

Ok... um.. let me say it was nice to meet alot of people ...Im just very sorry I really dont remember so PLEASE DONT GET UPSET....BUT PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE WAS THERE!! Great to see Teo T.... I love u man... and the crew from Tempts....Sorry I didnt make it but I have a longer drive then last year....I hate it!!....Still love you all long time!!

Manny the Greek "Malaka" love you babe.... Unique...great to see you (my original boys that I started my nite life with)

Riddler.....your funny!! Another shot of Grey Goose? And Johnnie Vicious = some more Snake Bites?

Good to see my long time friend Andrew Mendez.....

Especially good to see Johnnie B from Bar A.... those who know me from the past will understand this...

oh...almost forgot...MAJOR SHOUT OUTS TO HUNNIE AND JENN..WHO HUNG OUT WITH ME ALL NITE...MUAH BABY CAKES@!@

I HAD A GOOD TIME TILL I ATE THE FOOD OUT FRONT...I STOMACH WAS KILLING ME BUT AFTER THAT PASSED..I HAD A GOOD TIME..

I LOVE THE CREW AT DJAIS.... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

Happy Birthday again Bon!

Last night was great(it came with a high price, I wish I was sleeping right now). Of course my partner in crime Mr.Cash kept the drinks coming... :kiss2: Great people(yeah Elen & Brian!!!, Brian NOW you give me your keys) :D Joey...I saw you busting a move!! And everyone else just too damn many to name this early...

Bon, Like are you serious?!?!..I ran into you at about 6 Pm and the place was sick..U def called it saying it was gonna "GET CRAZY" No doubt..I had to leave at 11:30 cause I got work early but JESUS!! 12 Bottles of Moet later ..I'm out of my mind!..Shout Out to Bartenders: ERICA, ARTIE and the WHOLE D JAIS CREW...I drop more than a car payment there tonight but what the hell..Def a sick Night... BON Don't forge my V.I.P Passes..lol

P.S.--- And It Aint even Memorial Day yet....

Shout Outs: Mark Nitty, Al-B, Lisa T, Joe A, Will Stern, Joey Martinez, Prime, Space Cadets, Leo, Vinny and the Aqua Lounge Crew and the Whole Upper Level Clique....WHOA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BON!!!!!

HHHOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!

Happy Bday BON-BOn

The Alliance has begun!

Im hurting Bad this morning....Big shoutouts to everyone from clubplanet holding it down latinaz "the ZORO" lol. Mikey,Velvet, The MOO, NjGUIDO, Notallthere, EVERYBODY

R U Ready For MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!

The Summer Belongs to djais....

Weeeeeerrrrreeeeee Baaaaaaccccccckkkk!!

DSC05247.JPG

:aright:

Ugghhh... My neck, my back, my head....I closed the place again!(even tho I said I wouldnt because I had work the next day) I'm paying for it now!

Toro....thanks for the Long Island Ice Teas at 3pm.....

Rydell....you crazy man...always making me drink!!!

Z.... shots anyone?

K Lo.... did you find your CD's?

NJ Nets...for winning and making my afternoon even more entertaining!

Tommy D.....when we going to the game?

Binoy...you mad man!

Santana...see ya at Poor Billy's tuesday! Be easy on me with the drinks will ya!

Bon...Happy bday MAN! You RULE! What a sick sick summer ahead of us!

Barker, Prime, and the rest of the Kettle One Street Soldiers....

I just have one thing to say...

MAN DOWN!

I'm gonna have to join AA at the end of the summer! I can feel it!

R?

Originally posted by t0r0

HHHOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!

Happy Bday BON-BOn

The Alliance has begun!

Im hurting Bad this morning....Big shoutouts to everyone from clubplanet holding it down latinaz "the ZORO" lol. Mikey,Velvet, The MOO, NjGUIDO, Notallthere, EVERYBODY

R U Ready For MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!

The Summer Belongs to djais....

Weeeeeerrrrreeeeee Baaaaaaccccccckkkk!!

DSC05247.JPG

:aright:

Yo Toro! You sick fuck! You can't spin for shit!!! Let me know if you need some lessons. We'll buy you a beat keeper! I don't want to see you spin any more hip hop with cd's. You're getting like Mello!!!:tongue::D

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Yo Toro! You sick fuck! You can't spin for shit!!! Let me know if you need some lessons. We'll buy you a beat keeper! I don't want to see you spin any more hip hop with cd's. You're getting like Mello!!!:tongue::D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are sick....

Originally posted by riddlerktu

Ugghhh... My neck, my back, my head....I closed the place again!(even tho I said I wouldnt because I had work the next day) I'm paying for it now!

I can only imagine what that picture looks like that you took of me, you, and Teresa on your phone! We were both reminiscing about that today... :drunk:

party was off the hiz! pip thanks for the beer, we were pretty retarded huh.........kimmy nice to see you, it's been a while!

all the djs played well..........joe giorgio played an especially nice set, I was impressed.

Originally posted by tyco

party was off the hiz! pip thanks for the beer, we were pretty retarded huh.........kimmy nice to see you, it's been a while!

I know it was so good to see you too! :D It has definitely been a while, but now just wait we will be seeing eachother all the time once the summer starts!

p.s. George thank you for all the drinks and tolerating us drunk at your bar all night!! Thank you also for the cards!

also man did rich rydellllllllll kill that place tsettos what a good old school set and also good seeing jarmenio, dan fury your nuts straight from factory , satana , rydell , vicious , bon , barker aka salmon lol , toro and the rest of the cp,bunka,djais , and nj crew

Originally posted by riddlerktu

Toro....thanks for the Long Island Ice Teas at 3pm.....

Rydell....you crazy man...always making me drink!!!

Z.... shots anyone?

K Lo.... did you find your CD's?

NJ Nets...for winning and making my afternoon even more entertaining!

Tommy D.....when we going to the game?

Binoy...you mad man!

Santana...see ya at Poor Billy's tuesday! Be easy on me with the drinks will ya!

Bon...Happy bday MAN! You RULE! What a sick sick summer ahead of us!

Barker, Prime, and the rest of the Kettle One Street Soldiers....

I just have one thing to say...

MAN DOWN!

I'm gonna have to join AA at the end of the summer! I can feel it!

R?

Good seein you again! Ill be at Billys Tuesday so well def do some shots!!!

As for Last night... it def got UGLY!!! wow! Everyone was just BOMBED!! Richie woke up on my couch like 3 hours ago!! hahah were both complete MESSES!