Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox Vs Yankees

Originally posted by Codica3

Bwaaaaahahahaha.. :laugh: :laugh:

Well well well.... Looked like Mendoza was still pitching for the Yankees for a little while last night.. Even w/o Pedro we won... Great game to watch tho.. def a good series..

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by njdionysus

1918 :bigfinge:

Move to New York and that will mean something, but as for now allYOU have for baseball in Jersey is, old ass Ricky Henderson in Trenton, and hes beat, just like Jersey people bragging about the Yankees..

Thxsforcoming.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Move to New York and that will mean something, but as for now allYOU have for baseball in Jersey is, old ass Ricky Henderson in Trenton, and hes beat, just like Jersey people bragging about the Yankees..

Thxsforcoming.

I can see why you're angry, most Red Sox fans are. I mean the Yankees actually owned Fenway Park at one time and Babe Ruth became one of the greatest legends of all time as a Yankee. And hey, thanks to the management for beleiving that the 3-time Cy Young Award Winner was "past his prime" with Boston. Roger Clemens then went on to win 3 additional Cy Young Awards after he left the Sox in '97 '98 and in '01 at the "washed up" age of 39. I could only imagine how many wins he'd have if he played in New York throughout his entire career.

:bigfinge:1918 :bigfinge:

This has nothing to do with Jersey, so save it. Thats the worst defense of a Yanks Sox argument that I ever heard.