Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinybutterfli

Starscape

why so late? is ultraworld the same ppl who did ultra? cause if that is the case, where is starscape this year? that sounds suspsiciously close to when they are supposed to do a party in new york....

Originally posted by hotcheme

why so late? is ultraworld the same ppl who did ultra? cause if that is the case, where is starscape this year? that sounds suspsiciously close to when they are supposed to do a party in new york....

I believe Ultra is an Ultra records party, no? Ultraworld is a Baltimore based promoter that throws parties in this area.

Its not the same party as Ultra NYC.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I believe Ultra is an Ultra records party, no? Ultraworld is a Baltimore based promoter that throws parties in this area.

Its not the same party as Ultra NYC.

ohhhh k. well that is good. i hear starscape is something i should go to...

Originally posted by hotcheme

ohhhh k. well that is good. i hear starscape is something i should go to...

i think there are some pics from last years Starscape around here somewhere. I didnt go last year, but I went 2 years ago and had a great time.

Originally posted by crank47

Ah, memories...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=100952

:tongue:

hehehe.... lol, shlongus's first post in that thread!

what a great party. I spent almost all my time at the mainstage. We gave Feelgood a chance.... that lasted all of 10 minutes and we decided to hit up the psychtrance tent and even stopped in the dnb tent for AK1200 tag teaming w/ Dieselboy. I don't remember an MC though but I was pretty :drunk: by that point.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hehehe.... lol, shlongus's first post in that thread!

what a great party. I spent almost all my time at the mainstage. We gave Feelgood a chance.... that lasted all of 10 minutes and we decided to hit up the psychtrance tent and even stopped in the dnb tent for AK1200 tag teaming w/ Dieselboy. I don't remember an MC though but I was pretty :drunk: by that point.

This was kinda cheezy last year.

But oh miss mea.