Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone still down to try the BBQ again?

wildmiami

Guest brwneydtrouble

I am definitely down for that anytime. People consult your schedules, I know this week is too soon AND its Memorial weekend, and the week after is Tiesto. The week after that? Whaddya think?

Now the question is where? I say we do the South Pointe thing.

All we need is food, drinks, equiptment and generator. The most important piece is the generator. Alright people, start saying if you can make it and what you will be bringing.:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I agree, Steffy really does a great job organizing stuff. I am good for ideas, but since I don't have a car, its a little hard to actually set things in motion. June 7th sounds good to me, how's everyone else's calendar looking? That night is Saeed & Palash at Space.

i don't see why not...

i should be about ready for an outing......

i down if u guys go through with it....

what do u say c/p peeps????

R WE GONNA HAVE A BBQ OR WHAT!!!!!????????

You know what, if you keep bandying about the date, you're never gonna do it. There's never gonna be a "slow" weekend, there's always some event. Just have it on the 7th I guess and be done with it.

JUNE 7th

BBQ at South Point!!!!!

:D:beer::dj::party:

We need a volunteer to bring a generator. Everyone that is coming just post what you are bringing...food, beer, plates, bbq grill, chips, soda, etc.

I'm bringing a case of beer, hotdogs, bread, and ketchup and mustard. I'm going to talk to my homie to see if he can bring his cd mixer with amp and speakers, all we would need are some turntables. Let's get this ball rolling.....

Originally posted by mrmiami

Lets do this. 7 Jun sound good!!!

You know I have the "special drink" taken care of!! prob bring some chicken to grill-mac salad-backed beans!!!

Woot Woot it's BBQ time!!:D

what happend to the shrimp???

anywho, ill bring some hotdogs, alcohol, and some house speakers if they would help!!!! OH and some ice for those peeps who like their drinks on the rocks!!!!:tongue:;):D

where's koky and his generator!!!????:confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'm the one with the shrimp. My dad should be back from the keys by then with some fresh shrimp and fish. Too bad its not lobster season, or I would bring some too......