Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone still down to try the BBQ again?

wildmiami

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I'm the one with the shrimp. My dad should be back from the keys by then with some fresh shrimp and fish. Too bad its not lobster season, or I would bring some too......

oh yeah thats right!!! my bad!!!;):tongue:

where you been mike warren??? youve been m.i.a!!!:confused:

Originally posted by beatfriek

oh yeah thats right!!! my bad!!!;):tongue:

where you been mike warren??? youve been m.i.a!!!:confused:

here I is, I've been kinda busy, but I will be at this bbq fo sho!!!!

hey, did you listen to my cd?

and I guess since manny is bringing the chicken, I'll bring some burgers and everything that goes with it, Oh and the "special drink"!!!

we are still doing this right? do we have everything we need, so we have some fucking music!!!!!!!:eek:

BBQ? Hmmm?? :confused: I will down for some bbq on the beach. I guess I will bring what hasn't been mentioned....paper plates and napkins. I will go to Cosco and get it by the gallons,,, LOL!

Also, I need to know if this is going to be a kid friendly enviroment? Please advise....:confused:

So I figure since the time of the BBQ is always an issue (being too early)....I think having it at a house might actually be better. Then we dont have to worry about a generator, parking, the time the park is open, space, etc.

Sound good?

I'll check with Koky and see if he will host this event :D cuz last time renting the pavillion was a disaster :( and I'll be more than happy to organize everything :D

Originally posted by steffy27

So I figure since the time of the BBQ is always an issue (being too early)....I think having it at a house might actually be better. Then we dont have to worry about a generator, parking, the time the park is open, space, etc.

Sound good?

I'll check with Koky and see if he will host this event :D cuz last time renting the pavillion was a disaster :( and I'll be more than happy to organize everything :D

Yeah for sure. Provided he's not like an hour south or in some other godawful location :)

MI CASA ES SU CASA :D :D like i said before .. if you guys need a place .. my crib is open to all :aright: :aright: & about the location .. yes i live a bit south .. but not too bad .. & there would be no problem with the parking, electricity,water , time limits , or noise problems .. my neighbors party till 6 am sometimes with the music blasting & the cops never show up :aright: yeah , thats right.. they are in my pockets ;) so you motherfuckers just let me know .. peace out !! koky

Originally posted by koky

MI CASA ES SU CASA :D :D like i said before .. if you guys need a place .. my crib is open to all :aright: :aright: & about the location .. yes i live a bit south .. but not too bad .. & there would be no problem with the parking, electricity,water , time limits , or noise problems .. my neighbors party till 6 am sometimes with the music blasting & the cops never show up :aright: yeah , thats right.. they are in my pockets ;) so you motherfuckers just let me know .. peace out !! koky

good stuff ! :)

fuck you matas !! its not too far ... its on sw 200 street & 117 ave .. so if you guys think you can make it to cutler ridge ONE day & want to have it there let me know.

My ass Koky! You live in the fucking boone-docks. I thought i was in Key-West when I went to yo house for the Korn concert:laugh:

fuck you matas !! its not too far ... its on sw 200 street & 117 ave .. so if you guys think you can make it to cutler ridge ONE day & want to have it there let me know.

Is there one General Store there that sells Food, Gas, and Blue Jeans? Do you have indoor pluming? Will that women in your sig be there?

Originally posted by guyman1966

Is there one General Store there that sells Food, Gas, and Blue Jeans? Do you have indoor pluming? Will that women in your sig be there?

THE WOMEN QUESTIONS WAS ON MY MIND AS WELL AS HER ASS>>

NICE...

ANYWAYS..

I GUESS WE'RE CRASHING KOKY'S HOUSE FOR D BBQ!!!!

:tongue: