Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Sunday @ Surf Club, Sun May 25

surfclub0525_flyer.gif

Begin the summer with a BANG this weekend this Sunday, May 25th (no school or work the next day!) at Joey Harrison's Surf Club (1900 Ocean Avenue in Ortley Beach).

The party starts at 12noon with a live WKTU broadcast and music on the beach provided by KTU's own Johnny Budz. At 5pm, resident Surf Club DJ Kirk Lopez takes over the turntable duties. And at 9pm a special guest spot by Johnny Maroney!

There will also be a live performance by Oris Jay featuring Delsena singing their popular hit "Trippin' On You" and also debuting their latest single.

See you on the beach!

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT WILL ALSO BE THROWING A CUSTOMER APPRECIATION PARTY IN THE TOP FLOOR VIP SECTION. ALL OF C.P. IS INVITED. SEE MYSELF OR JOE CAROLLO FOR VIP WRISTBANDS WHICH ALLOWS YOU FRONT OF THE LINE PRIVILEDGES AND , REDUCED ADMISSION. COURTESY OF ELITE & JOE BOZ jr

Originally posted by vip-tech

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT WILL ALSO BE THROWING A CUSTOMER APPRECIATION PARTY IN THE TOP FLOOR VIP SECTION. ALL OF C.P. IS INVITED. SEE MYSELF OR JOE CAROLLO FOR VIP WRISTBANDS WHICH ALLOWS YOU FRONT OF THE LINE PRIVILEDGES AND , REDUCED ADMISSION. COURTESY OF ELITE & JOE BOZ jr

nice Pitek!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

Do we get the bands at the door?

Thanks