Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the best upcoming dj in nj ?

Originally posted by eddie3

u mean Johnny fx? he's sick and makes really phat mixes

(fired-up dark beat for example) playd everywhere

i dunno whos jonny fx but dj fx is awesome! i go to see him at eurolounge on thursdays and sundays. his last bday party with reina there was over 600 people there singing happy bday to him! it was cool and heres some pics from his bday party: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=92832452303.50417298803&n=1116574861

Originally posted by ducciaitl

did you eat paint chips as a child

giorgio is sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giorgio is sick! what a joke! people on this board wouldn't know good music if it came up & smacked you in the face.

tooch is about a 100 x's better then joe g. i can even mix final chapter. whoopeeeeee dooooooooooo

Originally posted by godisadj

people on this board wouldn't know good music if it came up & smacked you in the face.

hehe!! sad but for the most part true. there are a few people that know their shit though.

giorgio is sick! what a joke! people on this board wouldn't know good music if it came up & smacked you in the face.

tooch is about a 100 x's better then joe g. i can even mix final chapter. whoopeeeeee dooooooooooo

go listen to joe spin and then post your next reply;)

hahhahaa

Originally posted by ducciaitl

go listen to joe spin and then post your next reply;)

hey i just heard a louie devito cd & hes even better then joe g. he spins played out music just as good. whoopeeeeeeeeee doooooooo

hey i just heard a louie devito cd & hes even better then joe g. he spins played out music just as good. whoopeeeeeeeeee doooooooo

giorgio and tooch play to different crowds the crowd that goes to hear giorgio likes that old music its an older crowd

i haven't heard tooch enough to make an opinion the 1 time i heard he was off da hook giorgio everytime i heard he he was off da hook

i think that tooch being 100 times better than joe is a bold statement 2 different djs

You must be God!! Sorry sir I didnt realize how important music was to your ears.........but anywho, who gives a flying fuck what anybody says or thinks..........me: I like to go out, drink, get fucked up and dance and meet people........not critique every DJ. And sorry you dont think Joe is good, but alot of people do.................peace out.

Never heard tooch I dont think, but Im sure he's an excellent DJ!!!!

I guess we dont get the point of what a dj really is... They are paid to entertain a crowd of people....

I heard Giorgio and Tooch both very good dj's...

back to my point... this goes to godija maybe you dont like Joes music.... spins for the crowd and that is the job of a DJ...

So he may play a little Retro, does it get the crowd amped YES

So he throws in a couple Vocals, does it get the girls on the florr YES

The point of being a DJ is not to satisfy 2 or 3 people on Clubplanet... it is to satisfy the whole crowd.....

You dont think Joe can play some hard house, techno, Etc....

Sure he can I have seen his music... But once again he caters to his crowd and in my eyes thats whats makes a good DJ

just my opinion