Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza

shroomy

OK boys and girls. 2 weeks until I am in clubber heaven.

I have never been there before so have a couple of questions for those of you who have.

1) Are there any "must not miss" clubs or not miss nights? I will only be there for 5 days so can't really do it right.

2) Is it difficult to hook up with Mr Bean or his big borther Sid?

3) Any fun stuff to do during the day besides recover on the beach?

Thanks!!!!!

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

im sure u heard this already but space is a must hit. make sure u go on sunday. be prepared. the club is open for 22 hours.

monday mornings/afternoons head over to dc-10 for some serious after hours. excellent vibe, beautiful crowd, and the hottest tunes on the island.

playa des salinas is my favorite beach. leave the clothes at home. it's all about commando style there.

don't forget to try their sangria. lots of it too.

nolimit has given u the best info: Home@space on sundays from 8am to 6am mondays is definetely the best party in the island. Other clubs, wed reinasance @ privilege- the club is too big but it's ok on wed. Thursdays, Amnesia (cream) this summer one of the residents will be hernan cataneo from pacha BA. Fri, pacha and sat. el divino or just get some slep before going to space.

Salinas is definetely teh best beach but make sure you go to end of the beach, there's a beach bar with excelent music.

these are my choices in ibiza but let see what's going on these summer. enjoy!

------------------

panchodeejay.jpg

Archived