Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eb918

Guy Help.

Recommended Posts

I am currently a college graduate and I am 22 years old. I haven't dated much because I was toooo busy concentrating on school. Now that I have lots of time on my hands I feel like I am 12 years old now when it comes to guys and dating. I want to know where are some decent places I can go to meet guys. My friends try to take me out so I can meet guys but my friends are the type of girls who when they go out will fuck a guy in the bathroom that they don't know while I am sitting at the bar. So personally I don't trust their judgement in men. I usually find myself going out to lounges with my male friends but no one will approach me because other guys are under the impression that one of them may be my boyfriend. What is a girl to do. I cannot spend another hot summer single....Help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it also possible that maybe they find you unattractive?? wow that was mean... but i agree with Damack if your looking for a little faster love go to a club and get shit faced... i guarantee youll have a buncha number by the end of the night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eb918

I am currently a college graduate and I am 22 years old. I haven't dated much because I was toooo busy concentrating on school. Now that I have lots of time on my hands I feel like I am 12 years old now when it comes to guys and dating. I want to know where are some decent places I can go to meet guys. My friends try to take me out so I can meet guys but my friends are the type of girls who when they go out will fuck a guy in the bathroom that they don't know while I am sitting at the bar. So personally I don't trust their judgement in men. I usually find myself going out to lounges with my male friends but no one will approach me because other guys are under the impression that one of them may be my boyfriend. What is a girl to do. I cannot spend another hot summer single....Help.

LOL GOOD FOR YOU!! YOU SHOULD be sitting at the bar while your friends are fucking guys in the bathroom..they should at least be fucking them OUTSIDE the club....!!!

ANYWAY there's no decent place to meet any decent guy, especially a club.. that's got to be theeee worst place to meet ppl if you're looking to seriously date.

And the summer is the BEST time to be single!! Take advantage of as many nights and as many guys as you possibly can!!! Just be careful and don't get attached...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eb918

I am currently a college graduate and I am 22 years old. I haven't dated much because I was toooo busy concentrating on school. Now that I have lots of time on my hands I feel like I am 12 years old now when it comes to guys and dating. I want to know where are some decent places I can go to meet guys. My friends try to take me out so I can meet guys but my friends are the type of girls who when they go out will fuck a guy in the bathroom that they don't know while I am sitting at the bar. So personally I don't trust their judgement in men. I usually find myself going out to lounges with my male friends but no one will approach me because other guys are under the impression that one of them may be my boyfriend. What is a girl to do. I cannot spend another hot summer single....Help.

wow my lil sister is in the same predicament. she hit the books during school and enver really paid attention to boys and stuff. now she is :confused: its very cute and innocent, but she has the mentality of a 14 yo though when it comes to guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eb918

My friends try to take me out so I can meet guys but my friends are the type of girls who when they go out will fuck a guy in the bathroom that they don't know while I am sitting at the bar.

:aright: These are the best friends to have, always up for a good time.

Consider yourself lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, though, where do you live? It's kind of hard for us to recommend anything to you if we don't know where you are...I could name a dozen lounges that are great hangouts, but if you're in LA, it does you no good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking, ask those same girls to go out with you to something like a Happy Hour type place. If you're shy or uneasy around guys, it helps to have a couple of really outgoing girlfriends with you, probably attracting guys towards your group. In a Happy hour, maybe business like setting, maybe you'll luck out and there will be a nice guy in that group that approaches you and your girls. Plus, the chances are undoubtedly less that they'll be fucking in the bathrooms at those times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stuck to books a lot too in school. That's not a bad thing, but i can understand where you're coming from.

If you 're just looking to meet guys for dates n stuff, i'd stick to bars and lounges, and try to keep your girls together rather than letting them fuck in dirty bathrooms.

Or, other areas to meet people:

bookstores

music shops

central park

summer festivals

supermarkets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tommyarmani

You are an insecure worthless whore who needs to cling onto a guy to be secure. why cant you just be happy & independent on your own

:blown:

shut the fuck up, always hating on females...

if you weren't such a big pussy yourself........

btw, you're ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

shut the fuck up, always hating on females...

if you weren't such a big pussy yourself........

btw, you're ugly.

sassa, i love females! maybe too much. Sassa, honestly i dont think i could ever score a girl like you :rolleyes: .

btw i saw your pic, is that your face or did your neck throw up

:laugh::laugh:

I honestly wouldnt bang you, even if i was drunk & horny. You look horrible,. but maybe youve been lied to by guys who were desparate & horny.

PS next time you post a pic, try blocking out the whole dam thing, not just portions of your face. That will make for a drastic improvment! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tommyarmani

sassa, i love females! maybe too much. Sassa, honestly i dont think i could ever score a girl like you :rolleyes: .

btw i saw your pic, is that your face or did your neck throw up

:laugh::laugh:

I honestly wouldnt bang you, even if i was drunk & horny. You look horrible,. but maybe youve been lied to by guys who were desparate & horny.

PS next time you post a pic, try blocking out the whole dam thing, not just portions of your face. That will make for a drastic improvment! ;)

haha nice try but whatever. you haven't said anything i've never heard. the difference between me and you is that you actually gave a fuck when i said you looked like shit. i don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so the Tommy/Sassa war from the picture thread spills onto this post, much like a WWE wrestling event spilling into the men's bathroom.

This is too poetic, watch the two of you end up hooking up and dating from all the hate and passion...:laugh:

but back to the original topic, eb918, what are you doing Friday night? I know this great bar in Murray Hill if you've got nothing planned...:D

PM me if you're interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trueqwest

so the Tommy/Sassa war from the picture thread spills onto this post, much like a WWE wrestling event spilling into the me's bathroom.

This is too poetic, watch the two of you end up hooking up and dating from all the hate and passion...:laugh:

but back to the original topic, eb918, what are you doing Friday night? I know this great bar in Murray Hill if you've got nothing planned...:D

PM me if you're interested

i'd rather hook up with atomicbitch and that's saying a lot.....:vomit3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×