Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug testing

Hi guys i know my company is having a meeting tommorow and we will all be drug tested by friday from personal experience what is fastest way to get THC out of system please I really am nervous ive never been tested before from all you experienced people thanks

-djnecK-

The few times that I have been drug tested I have come up fine even though i had "experienced" lately.

Best advise I would give is to just drink lots of fluid and help your body flush things outs.

whens the test? What company has testing after hire??

Originally posted by djn3ck

Hi guys i know my company is having a meeting tommorow and we will all be drug tested by friday from personal experience what is fastest way to get THC out of system please I really am nervous ive never been tested before from all you experienced people thanks

-djnecK-

here's a method my gf used, but the only thing is she was sure when her test was. In your case, it doesnt sound like you are sure when you will be tested.

Anyways,

She drank lots and lots a fluid -- water and cranberry juice b4hand to the point where her piss was white. -- Then some 5 hours b4 the test, she popped a B-Multiplex vitamin which turns white piss to bright yellow piss.

She also bought one of those drinks from GNC that flushes out the system and drank two hrs b4 test. Honestly I forget what its called but its one of those things that is not on the shelf, you have to ask the clerk.

This method does not eliminate THC from your system though. I only dilutes the amount of THC in your piss to lower levels. Hence why piss turns white. Once you stop drinking the water, the THC comes back into your urine at higher levels.

I just had a test yesterday. I drank four almost five liters of water prior to the test, took some clean stuff from gnc and the night before I drank many diuretics (green tea & herbal tea & coffee) and took a shit load of vitamins and echincea & goldenseal (I don't know if these work but it's a try.) I started dranking water @ 5am and took the gnc pills at 7am, pissed at 845. By the time I went in for the piss test I was pissing like every 5-10 min. And the piss in the bottle was like neon green. I hope this method worked.

I know that drugs in the urine come from blood after the urine has been sitting in your bladder and kidneys. So if your urine doesn't sit for very long it can't collect much of the drugs to produce a positive U/A.

• 3 weeks later...

dude, the best advice :idea: for you right now is just to lay off on all that sh*t you're doing..... at least until this whole random testing thing stops. eventually, they will stop. it's just as much a pain for them to conduct these tests as it is for you to worry about passing them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Go to GNC get urself some GHB i think its called its behind the counter....dont get the tabs or the tea, not good!....get Grape....follow the directions u'll be fine! worked for me :) just make sure....this direction isnt given...PISS B4 THE TEST...if u get this stuff...it'll flush out wutever is there! and then ur next piss will be clean...works for six hours! ;) good luck

Originally posted by therunner

BTW I do not do drugs. I just did this to reduce the chances of a false positive.

You're joking right? Can't see taking that many precautions to reduce the chances of a false-positive. Excuse me if I missed your attempt at sarcasm; I don't read the substance abuse forum much, so you could be the biggest druggy and I wouldn't know it.

every lab has different turn-around times for results. if your urine is too diluted, they can then do another test that lowers the cutoff levels to try and get a better result of what is in your system. for probation courts, they can immediately reject your sample based on color, odor or low creatinine levels and it's an automatic failure. don't put too much faith into drug testing info on sites that are pushing a product. they will exagerate the detection periods to make people more paranoid and push more sales of their product. there's no need to overload on water days before the test. that's just self-torture. if you decide to try and water down your urine, just worry about it the day of. of course, quit doing any party favors as soon as you find out you'll be getting tested soon. a b-complex vitamin is a good idea to add color to your clear urine and prevent any suspicion in the labs. thc stays in your fat cells, hence why it's the toughest to get out of your system. you can look at several sites and the charts on detection periods and come up with your best range. it's always wiser to go with the long-term detection period to cover your ass. if it's for a job, then they're probably not going to be as hard-ass about your levels as are probation courts. goldseal and all the other shit is jibberish. the only reason why you hear good things about products of the like is because guzzling a shitload of water is required. save some money, drink a gallon or so of water periodically before the test, buy some b-complex vitamins and hope for the best.