Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Men Are Dogs!

guest00901

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Actually the comments that come out of your mouth are the dumbest things ever but we aren't getting into that..

Please forgive me if I have bruised your ego but the truth is that gay guys are hotter then straight guys. Ask any girl and they will tell you that the majority of hot guys they have seen in their life time have been gay. :D

hmmmmm, either that or all the straight guys you hang around with just happen to be ugly, since most of the girls I've spoken to do not echo your sentiments about the attractiveness of straight men in comparison to gay boys.

BTW, it takes alot more than you've got to bruise my ego.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatman

...what makes you think gay guys arent dogs either...lol...idk care if gay guys are hotter...i'm one of the nicest guys i know...and have a great personality...so they say...lol...i wont ever look "hot"...but who really cares...it never stopped me from having fun or a girlfriend for that matter...:tongue:

In all truthfullness, queens are the biggest dogs of them all!!!

Originally posted by phatman

...what makes you think gay guys arent dogs either...lol...idk care if gay guys are hotter...i'm one of the nicest guys i know...and have a great personality...so they say...lol...i wont ever look "hot"...but who really cares...it never stopped me from having fun or a girlfriend for that matter...:tongue:

I never said gay guys werent dogs.. I just said they were the best... that is of course me speaking of them as any girl would. They are just so funny, and cool and great shopping partners.

You are on a category all on your own. Because you are the best of the best ;)

Originally posted by ou812

hmmmmm, either that or all the straight guys you hang around with just happen to be ugly, since most of the girls I've spoken to do not echo your sentiments about the attractiveness of straight men in comparison to gay boys.

BTW, it takes alot more than you've got to bruise my ego.

You my dearest are the reason why this thread was made.

Please forgive me if I have bruised your ego but the truth is that gay guys are hotter then straight guys. Ask any girl and they will tell you that the majority of hot guys they have seen in their life time have been gay. :D

:idea: now that i think about it.....

You my dearest are the reason why this thread was made.

Au Contraire..............I am FARRRRRR from being a dog. Don't confuse the issue here. I am 100% honest and faithful, so get your facts straight.

Originally posted by ou812

Hmmmm, and an attractive man is so much more than funny, and cool and a great shopping partner.

Think on it.

I dont need to think about it... I know it..

You on the other hand completely twisted everything we said about gay guys, etc.. So im not even going to say anything to you anymore... :)

I dont need to think about it... I know it..

You on the other hand completely twisted everything we said about gay guys, etc.. Son im not even going to say anything to you anymore... :)

Promise???