Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's everyones day going??

this week is a crappy week for me it seems just when i think it can't get any worse BAM! it does. last night i was over at a friends house kidding around and told my best friend kim i wanted to give her a piggy back ride around the house (dont ask i already said i was kidding around and acting stupid .. lol ..) anyway she got on my back and her man told me to watch out for the ceiling fan so i leaned forward, a little too much i guess, cause next thing i know SLAM!!!!!!! my face hit the floor ( no carpet) i busted my brow, ripped the inside of my upper lip on my tooth, got a bump as big as a egg on my chin now, my upper lid on my right eye ( the only good one i had left cause i am sick and my left eye is all fucked up) is black and blue and i also have a bump!!!!! i am a mess, i hate this week. i hate everyone and everything right now, i go bwtn crying/laughing and yelling at everyone....i think i need a zanax or something!:laugh: .. oh and plus i stay out all night my parents are pissed at me and i got locked out when i came home cause my parents were in the city since this morning, i could on but i wont no need to drag all my fellow bumpers into my sucky life...

how is everyone elses day going?:confused:

Originally posted by eurolisa

this week is a crappy week for me it seems just when i think it can't get any worse BAM! it does. last night i was over at a friends house kidding around and told my best friend kim i wanted to give her a piggy back ride around the house (dont ask i already said i was kidding around and acting stupid .. lol ..) anyway she got on my back and her man told me to watch out for the ceiling fan so i leaned forward, a little too much i guess, cause next thing i know SLAM!!!!!!! my face hit the floor ( no carpet) i busted my brow, ripped the inside of my upper lip on my tooth, got a bump as big as a egg on my chin now, my upper lid on my right eye ( the only good one i had left cause i am sick and my left eye is all fucked up) is black and blue and i also have a bump!!!!! i am a mess, i hate this week. i hate everyone and everything right now, i go bwtn crying/laughing and yelling at everyone....i think i need a zanax or something!:laugh: .. oh and plus i stay out all night my parents are pissed at me and i got locked out when i came home cause my parents were in the city since this morning, i could on but i wont no need to drag all my fellow bumpers into my sucky life...

awwwww thats not good

::hug::

feel better hun

Originally posted by eurolisa

how is everyone elses day going?:confused:

OMG! :isok:......If you makes you feel any better...I've been walking around w/ snot dripping out of my nose all day :laugh: I have the worst cold ever & I dunno where all this fluid is coming from lol.....At least it's crappy out though so it's not like your missing much...& btw..If u find a zanax pass one my way LoL

The thread is depressing. I hope everyone's week gets better.

Yesterday sucked ass for me because I got into a big fight with my man, but things are better today :)

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

I hope your face heals soon better eurolisa :isok: that sucks!