Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
themoo

Drama like usual

Recommended Posts

Went to another board and joined as The Moo. Got instant ball busting like usual but realized something. The people on sicktracks.com are a friggin joke. Is that the 16 year old clubber website?

Anyone know anything about it. I know there are some common faces there but seriously is it 90 percent teenagers? I remember going to that site a year or two ago and checking their hot track listings and they would always be 6 months behind. In the meantime they think they are all super DJs. I met a sicktracks person at D'Jais on Sunday and thought I would be posting on a good site but I guess I was wrong. Anyone else go there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perfect example of why I feel you're insecure (as you just stated to me you weren't)...

Why do u feel the need to go to another website and look for acceptance?

If you were a SECURE MAN...you would brush it off and laugh.

SMOKEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roddigga

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

point em out, i could use a new HACKIE SACK!!!!!!!!!!!

in all honesty and i speak completely objectively, moo came to sicktracks looking to start shit kinda like he did with his steroid post on here except he was calling people out and boasting about how he is such a sick DJ and asking what kinda game other people on sicktracks had. The site has alotta people who know alot about music and the industry and have been going out a VERY long time....it's not many young people at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could only use that move on the bigger fellas like yourself................

cant wast the batteries on little sicktrack slinkies, ill just pop one of em on the end of my walking stick and burn the little guys head for light at TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ericone

in all honesty and i speak completely objectively, moo came to sicktracks looking to start shit kinda like he did with his steroid post on here except he was calling people out and boasting about how he is such a sick DJ and asking what kinda game other people on sicktracks had. The site has alotta people who know alot about music and the industry and have been going out a VERY long time....it's not many young people at all.

fuck it eric.....................your my boy!!! ITS OFF W/ MOOOS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roddigga

fuck it eric.....................your my boy!!! ITS OFF W/ MOOOS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

haha, nah itall good i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuck. im just defending my home site from this SLANDER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow I never said I was a sick DJ

Thats F'd up man

I said that the only way to shut people up from slandering me as a DJ was to play a sick set...But my point was don't tell me I suck unless you've heard me suck...Thats all.

You guys are killing me with these BS posts. As if I don't get my balls busted bad enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by themoo

Went to another board and joined as The Moo. Got instant ball busting like usual but realized something. The people on sicktracks.com are a friggin joke. Is that the 16 year old clubber website?

Anyone know anything about it. I know there are some common faces there but seriously is it 90 percent teenagers? I remember going to that site a year or two ago and checking their hot track listings and they would always be 6 months behind. In the meantime they think they are all super DJs. I met a sicktracks person at D'Jais on Sunday and thought I would be posting on a good site but I guess I was wrong. Anyone else go there?

why don't you post what you wrote to everyone on sicktracks............

*and I post on both sites so no reason for me to stick up for anyone, you were wrong moo.........accept it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by themoo

wow I never said I was a sick DJ

Thats F'd up man

I said that the only way to shut people up from slandering me as a DJ was to play a sick set...But my point was don't tell me I suck unless you've heard me suck...Thats all.

You guys are killing me with these BS posts. As if I don't get my balls busted bad enough

Your a whiney bitch..

:nopity:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS WAS THE MOO'S FIRST POST ON SICKTRACKS:

Whats up peeps. I see I already have haters.

I spoke to a Sicktracks person at D'Jais this past Sunday and I decided to come and check on this last Board of Moo Haters. I see that a person named PIG is hater number one. All I have to say to this person is that just like the other haters, you will shut up when you hear me play. So until then, don't make your opinon worthless by stating them before you hear the facts for yourself....That is a blatent sign of jealousy and envy. Thats all I have to say. Then again, PIG might be a 17 year olf Friday Factory kid that thinks he knows everything. Whatever the case whats up to all the people that give DJ's a fair shake. I'm not new to this business, I've been DJing for 12 years. And yes NJGUIDO started by accident....Its a long story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH EVERYONE ON SICTRACKS WAS BEING SUCH A DICK BY RESPONDING THE WAY THEY DID...LMAOOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ericone

THIS WAS THE MOO'S FIRST POST ON SICKTRACKS:

Whats up peeps. I see I already have haters.

I spoke to a Sicktracks person at D'Jais this past Sunday and I decided to come and check on this last Board of Moo Haters. I see that a person named PIG is hater number one. All I have to say to this person is that just like the other haters, you will shut up when you hear me play. So until then, don't make your opinon worthless by stating them before you hear the facts for yourself....That is a blatent sign of jealousy and envy. Thats all I have to say. Then again, PIG might be a 17 year olf Friday Factory kid that thinks he knows everything. Whatever the case whats up to all the people that give DJ's a fair shake. I'm not new to this business, I've been DJing for 12 years. And yes NJGUIDO started by accident....Its a long story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAH EVERYONE ON SICTRACKS WAS BEING SUCH A DICK BY RESPONDING THE WAY THEY DID...LMAOOOOOOOOO

I'm I wrong for telling someone to hear me before they talk slander about me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by themoo

wow I never said I was a sick DJ

Thats F'd up man

I said that the only way to shut people up from slandering me as a DJ was to play a sick set...But my point was don't tell me I suck unless you've heard me suck...Thats all.

You guys are killing me with these BS posts. As if I don't get my balls busted bad enough

Ant don't let these retards bother you, people keep busting your balls and thats not cool, but they only do it cause you let them know it bothers you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by themoo

I'm I wrong for telling someone to hear me before they talk slander about me?

NO BUT YOURE WRONG FOR STARTING OFF LIKE THAT AND THEN EXPECTING PEOPLE TO BE WELCOMING AND ACCOMODATING TO UR ARGUMENT.

YOURE ALSO WRONG FOR LETTING THE SHIT-TALKING OF MAYBE 5 PEOPLE CAUSE YOU TO LABEL THE WHOLE SITE AS ASSHOLES AND THEN GO ONTO ANOTHER BOARD AND SAY HOW SHITTY THE SITE IS - THAT'S JUST GAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×