Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama like usual

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

NO BUT YOURE WRONG FOR STARTING OFF LIKE THAT AND THEN EXPECTING PEOPLE TO BE WELCOMING AND ACCOMODATING TO UR ARGUMENT.

YOURE ALSO WRONG FOR LETTING THE SHIT-TALKING OF MAYBE 5 PEOPLE CAUSE YOU TO LABEL THE WHOLE SITE AS ASSHOLES AND THEN GO ONTO ANOTHER BOARD AND SAY HOW SHITTY THE SITE IS - THAT'S JUST GAY!

exactly..........you try to put yourself up by putting others down moo..........that's fuckin weak!

I have a hard time reading all this Internet drama and keeping my mouth shut....

Moo, just say, " Lick my dirty red balls" everytime you get mad at someone

For the record, posting on here and NJguido.com is taking too much time as it is. No need for any other sites.

NO BUT YOURE WRONG FOR STARTING OFF LIKE THAT AND THEN EXPECTING PEOPLE TO BE WELCOMING AND ACCOMODATING TO UR ARGUMENT.

YOURE ALSO WRONG FOR LETTING THE SHIT-TALKING OF MAYBE 5 PEOPLE CAUSE YOU TO LABEL THE WHOLE SITE AS ASSHOLES AND THEN GO ONTO ANOTHER BOARD AND SAY HOW SHITTY THE SITE IS - THAT'S JUST GAY!

I didn't say the site was gay, I was asking the people here if they do or don't post there. I wanted to see if it truly was a site for younger kids. Thats what it seemed like to me. I am not bashing sicktracks, I went there with good intentions but upon joining I already noticed that there were pages upon pages of shit talked about me. So my first post was to address that stuff. If you go to a site and notice stuff about you before you weren't even there to defend yourself would you do the same? You got to put yourself in my shoes. In this business you need to spend time mixing in with other sites but you have to be careful where you spend your time so I was justg asking CPers if they thought that sicktracks was a good site and if my first impression was bad. You're telling me that my first impression was wrong and thats the type of opinion I was looking for.

in all honesty and i speak completely objectively, moo came to sicktracks looking to start shit kinda like he did with his steroid post on here except he was calling people out and boasting about how he is such a sick DJ and asking what kinda game other people on sicktracks had. The site has alotta people who know alot about music and the industry and have been going out a VERY long time....it's not many young people at all.

I agree with this. and i know Moo and think hes a nice kid but defintely responded the wrong way.

ST is def the most Musically Educated site out of all three, that is a fact. I post on all three and have always noticed ST takes their music the most serious. We dont have a new music section there, or atleast havent had one in almost a year. the tracks that are there now were there before the server changed and have not been up dated.

Im not gonna sit here and bash Moo at all just wanted to give the heads up and try to clear some things up.

zip it hype cause your the one who never leaves the PC, just kiddin brotha and HAPPY LATE B-DAY.....................................

i love it moo, hold your own big guy, slur shit up before MDW, digga loves it...........................................also heard ya did a good job @djais, fug all dese niccas, just shoot up the joint!!!!!!!!!

see ya this weekend

Originally posted by binoys

ST is def the most Musically Educated site out of all three, that is a fact. I post on all three and have always noticed ST takes their music the most serious. We dont have a new music section there, or atleast havent had one in almost a year. the tracks that are there now were there before the server changed and have not been up dated.

CP def gotta get the ball rollin on music forum..Last year it was good but now its nuttin but drama over there

GOT TRANCE?:cool:

Point taken. Just imagine going to a site and reading 15 posts about you on a personal level from a bunch of people you don't know that never heard you DJ. Thats all. As far as the drama goes....I love it..CP knows that already....I guess it's time for once a month Moo drama anyway. Ericone was a shocker though

Originally posted by roddigga

zip it hype cause your the one who never leaves the PC, just kiddin brotha and HAPPY LATE B-DAY.....................................

i love it moo, hold your own big guy, slur shit up before MDW, digga loves it...........................................also heard ya did a good job @djais, fug all dese niccas, just shoot up the joint!!!!!!!!!

see ya this weekend

Rod, I'm a little older than most here on CP, can you please teach me how to speak like that sometime?

I always wanted to learn wigger and wear big baggy pants.

They should teach "Wigger 101" to older people so we can understand these teens nowadays

Originally posted by themoo

Point taken. Just imagine going to a site and reading 15 posts about you on a personal level from a bunch of people you don't know that never heard you DJ. Thats all. As far as the drama goes....I love it..CP knows that already....I guess it's time for once a month Moo drama anyway. Ericone was a shocker though

Your a Celebrity.:laugh: NERD!

I didn't say the site was gay, I was asking the people here if they do or don't post there. I wanted to see if it truly was a site for younger kids. Thats what it seemed like to me. I am not bashing sicktracks, I went there with good intentions but upon joining I already noticed that there were pages upon pages of shit talked about me. So my first post was to address that stuff. If you go to a site and notice stuff about you before you weren't even there to defend yourself would you do the same? You got to put yourself in my shoes. In this business you need to spend time mixing in with other sites but you have to be careful where you spend your time so I was justg asking CPers if they thought that sicktracks was a good site and if my first impression was bad. You're telling me that my first impression was wrong and thats the type of opinion I was looking for.

yeah u didnt bash sicktracks at all bro. :rolleyes:

The people on sicktracks.com are a friggin joke.

I met a sicktracks person at D'Jais on Sunday and thought I would be posting on a good site but I guess I was wrong.

I understand that it's annoying and you deal with alotta pricks that hate on you unecessarily but there is a right way to respond and a wrong way and judging from what I have heard about u I woulda assumed you'd choose the right way and you definitely did not. If I was in your shoes, I would give a shit less because I would know that BY BEING IN THOSE SHOES (the shoes of a NJ internet superstar) you are going to have people that love you and people that hate you and most of the time it will be unwarranted in both either case. Therefore, if i were in your shoes, I'd just act the bigger man and be objective and say "alright well if they dont like me, fuck it, at least right now i have NOT given them a reason to not like me so I probably shouldnt now"....that's all Im saying. I dont take it personal and i'd be a pathetic person to feel offended by what u said about a board that I post on...i could care less. All I'm saying is that you should not be surprised at the reaction you got and you should not go on to another site and talk shit. That's all.

ugh! what is the deal?!!??

boys are dumb!

Moo: just ignore them..i heard your set @ djais and thought it was on point.. good job.. i mean really.. do you really care what they say?? people will always hate. let them.. the point is.. your the one spinning at these venues, not them.. until they are.. you have already won.. everyones a fucken critic :rolleyes:

Ericone: shut your trap before i beat you! lol j/k... nice seeing last week buddddddddddy ;)

digga: hello my iron brother :D

Originally posted by binoys

I agree with this. and i know Moo and think hes a nice kid but defintely responded the wrong way.

Im not gonna sit here and bash Moo at all just wanted to give the heads up and try to clear some things up.

actually I must say the guys in the music section on VIPGuestlist are extremely knowledgable also..........on a more worldwide scale. ;)