Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Trip to Vegas

Okay, so I just got back last night and I gotta say Vegas was a good time. I didn't get much sleep so I'm hurtin'. But here's the rundown.

Stayed at New York, NY and the hotel was pretty phat. Pool scene was kinda beat but the elevator music was probably the best elevator music I have ever heard in any elevator I have ever travelled anywhere else...

Gambling: gambling is evil and I will never gamble again.

Nightlife: Went to a few of the spots I had heard about but didn't really have enough time to hit them all. Definitely gonna have to make a trip back, and not gamble. I went to:

Friday Night:

Piano Bar (NY,NY) - like a karaoke bar but the whole crowd sings

Rio (Rio) - rooftop lounge, eh

-Baby's (hard rock) - Nice club, not a bad set up. Totally hip hop music. Got WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too crowded and brothas be pushin' yo.

-Cheetah - Pretty famous gogo bar. We were there for literally 5 minutes because my friend wanted to buy a VIP room and they don't have private ones. He wanted to spend some of the $5K he won that day and celebrate. Eventhough gambling and all it's fruits are evil, I tagged along.

Saturday night -

-Rain/ Ghost Bar (Palms): To wait in this 2 hour line woulda been nuts. That's the one thing about Vegas that sucks (well actually there are 2 things about Vegas that suck but I'll get into that later). The LINES! AND NO "BINOY'S LIST"!!!!! We hadda grease a few bouncers but that wouldnt have even worked at this place so we left.

-Ra(Luxor) - Room was HUGE, system was very nice and the music was cheesey commercial dance but at least it was dance music! I spoke to the manager there and he said that the scene there isn't too much about the music and they have had Tenaglia there and nobody even cared. We hung out there until the rap DJs came on and were doing their geography hype up where they name basically every city, town, village in the entire nation and tell them to "make some noiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise"....pfs. I hate gambling.

-Drai's - The big afterhours spot. It was fun and had good potential for a nice cozy afterhours. There were definitely alotta people getting FUCKED UP there as evidenced by the stall line to urinal line ratio. Music there was beat tho - kylie minogue, star 69, blah, cheese blah blah cheese blah. Service was great tho and once I told the VIP host I was a big NYC promoter we got set up niiiiiiiiiice...haha....

-Crazy Horse Too - Strip club....great time and quality strippers. They asked me to come to another afterhours with them but I decided to go home and go to sleep cuz it was like 8 a.m. and I was exhausted.

Sunday: I gambled most of the night then walked to McDonald's with my last $3 and bought myself a milkshake to ease my pain.

All in all I had a good time and I defintely wanna go back, maybe with some different people who are more into going to clubby places. (all the kids i was with dont really like club music ).

oh and the other thing about vegas that sucks is the gambling. hate it

Quote-Crazy Horse Too - Strip club....great time and quality strippers. They asked me to come to another afterhours with them but I decided to go home and go to sleep cuz it was like 8 a.m. and I was exhausted.

Eric you passed up a double Afterhours with strippers? You did not rip it sick.. Feg

:D