Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sassa

ever been tempted by someone...

Recommended Posts

meaning what?? tempted by someone ELSE other than the one your're with??? Yea, doesn't that happen all the time to everyone..? And I find, if you do give in, eveything ALWAYS ends up totally fucked upa nd everyone loses..it's not worth risking anythinggggg........I'm going through it right now. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by eckobarbie1

meaning what?? tempted by someone ELSE other than the one your're with??? Yea, doesn't that happen all the time to everyone..?

IDK... I don't think I've ever been tempted, when I was in a solid, commited relationship. Attracted, yes; had masturbation fantasies about, yes; tempted, no. There's a big difference.

Of course, the operative words here, are "solid, commited relationship." And as we all know, that ain't too easy to find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tommyarmani

do you consider mutual masturbation cheating (no contact w/ each other involved)

OF COURSE IT IS!!!! There are lots of ways to cheat that don't involve actual physical contact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

OF COURSE IT IS!!!! There are lots of ways to cheat that don't involve actual physical contact.

I usually prop up pictures of other girls while i bang my GF & Stare at them & even say their names. is that wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tommyarmani

I usually prop up pictures of other girls while i bang my GF & Stare at them & even say their names. is that wrong

Well, if she doesn't mind, then who am I to say? :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

IDK... I don't think I've ever been tempted, when I was in a solid, commited relationship. Attracted, yes; had masturbation fantasies about, yes; tempted, no. There's a big difference.

i'm pretty strange when it comes to this. Not only do I keep my mind focused on one man and don't let my eyes/mind wander, I can't even masterbate thinking of someone/something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×