Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fruit...

Originally posted by dgmodel

what are pros and cons of eating an apple or an orange???

okay...

APPLE

pros: chrisp, sweet, juicy, healthy

cons: tough skin, gets stuck in your teeth, sometimes bad after taste :yuck: seeds

ORANGE

pros: burst of flavor, juicy, sweet, healthy

cons: sticky, intense smell, seeds, peeling the skin, sometimes a litte too chewy, smell lingers on figers(rhymeshaha)

i'd go for the apple son..

Originally posted by origskeemr

WTF:confused: just eat the fuckin thing and if you dont like it throw the fuckin thing away

Seriously, wtf??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's just a piece of fruit... unless you're diabetic or something, don't be so goddamn anal about it! :laugh2:

Oh, and I would go for the orange. Unless I'm drinking white wine, in which case, Granny Smith apples are perrrrrfect.

i ain't ever cutting fruits from my diet. Hell, i was raised in the jungle eating apples and banana's. :tongue:

Plus, back to green apples, there's so many varieties. Granny Smith are the shiny ones with hard skin that are perfect for baking. Golden delicious are the white spotted ones that are more tart but still good.

However, my all time favorite apple is another green one, the MUTSU, born in china and grown nowadays in Cali. THey are big, juicy and delicious :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

"they have a lot of sugars" is not telling me anything...

DG~ your a pretty tall man and pretty lean by the weight you mentioned you are... Eat everything in sight and enjoy everything you love to eat because a lot of people would love to have your matabolism (sp).

However, if your doing it for health reasons thats a different story

Originally posted by gmccookny

i ain't ever cutting fruits from my diet. Hell, i was raised in the jungle eating apples and banana's. :tongue:

Seriously, I could weigh 300 pounds and I'd still refuse to cut fruit out of my diet. What kind of life is that? Fruit rules!!! :D :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

However, my all time favorite apple is another green one, the MUTSU, born in china and grown nowadays in Cali. THey are big, juicy and delicious :D

i have never seen mutsus. but i live in the downtown/chinatown area of l.a., so maybe that would help. i'll ask my roommate, who's chinese, if he knows where to get these.