Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

Piazza gone for season

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Ronin

that's all... now all you bandwagon yankee fans can have fun bashing the mets

Anyone could have bashed the Mets all year long... Mo Vaughn, where is he, getting a 10th opinion on is x-tra fat knee? Worst team I've seen in a while... The Tigers would sweep the Mets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im a mets fan and theyre horrible

second highest payroll and they will finish last

unbelievable---phillips should get fired and now it just shows that it wasnt valentines fault

piazza-done

vaughn-done

alomar-garbage

this team is in a worst situation than the knicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont get it. Just because people who RESIDE in NY are a Fan of the Better NY Team. Makes them a Bandwagon Fan :confused: So when the METS decide to have a stretch of time where they are in contention or winning all the time can all of us YANKEE fans turn around and call you guys Bandwagon fans even though you were METS fans all the time???

Same thing as people saying that the Yankees buy there World Series everytime... Meanwhile if you ask 10 people. I would say 9 of them would die to have Steinbrenner as their Teams owner spending his money on their team to make them win as well...

GET OVER IT...... and enjoy the season... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ronin

60% of yankee fans are bandwagoners. Not saying it is you guys, but its too obvious.

Yeah, it's true. :laugh:

But I hate when people automatically assume I am cause I'm a girl and I couldn't POSSIBLY know anything about baseball so since I'm a Yankees fan I'm AUTOMATICALLY a bandwagon fan.. :zzz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Codica3

Yeah, it's true. :laugh:

But I hate when people automatically assume I am cause I'm a girl and I couldn't POSSIBLY know anything about baseball so since I'm a Yankees fan I'm AUTOMATICALLY a bandwagon fan.. :zzz:

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Cody knows her shit when it comes to baseball!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lolahotass

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Cody knows her shit when it comes to baseball!!!!!

definitely does, but im tired of seeing these morons that know nothing about baseball except jeter cause he's soooo dreammmmmmy and are die hard yankee fans. riiiiiiight. kill yourself please...(once again, not you guys).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ronin

definitely does, but im tired of seeing these morons that know nothing about baseball except jeter cause he's soooo dreammmmmmy and are die hard yankee fans. riiiiiiight. kill yourself please...(once again, not you guys).

Bwaaaaahahahahaha.. :laugh: :laugh:

"OMG.. Jeter is the best baseball player EVA! And he's so dreeeeeeamy!! *sigh*"

Yeah those people need to kill themselves. If they knew anything about baseball they'd realize there are several other shortstops that are by far better in many aspects of the game than Jeter. It kinda sucks though that people like that make it seem like all Yankee fans are bandwagoners because it gets old for the fans who really are fans. Oh well. Such is life. :aright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ronin

60% of yankee fans are bandwagoners. Not saying it is you guys, but its too obvious.

You are right. There are many... But so many people say it all the time. Even if a person just mentions the yankees that is the first thing out of another persons mouth... " Oh... You must be a bandwagon fan..." :rolleyes:

Anyway... Looks like Giambi might finally be breaking out of his season beginning slump finally. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×